The Spring Break Incident - 18+

Summary: It's the day before the long awaited spring break where students take a week long break from school and have the freedom they've been craving so long for. But two certain students don't get so lucky and have to spend their time "trapped" in school longer than they'd like.... Not that it was their choice anyways.

Rating: M 🔞

Pairing(s): Bennett/Aether

Warnings: a/b/o

A/N: another alpha/beta/omega one shot bc I'm obsessed apparently... btw Bennett is more aged up in this fic so imagine him slightly taller and probably more mature looking (?)

writing this bc of that person that dm'd me for more bennett x Aether content

this will be in Bennett's third pov bc I usually write it as Aether's third pov and wanted to try something new~

~.~

It's the last day before spring break starts and all the students are buzzing with energy trying to get through the school day. Everyone is already looking forward to the days of rest with no worries of homework or stressing over projects and grades.

Bennett is one of the excited ones, already looking forward to going home to use his free time to play games with his friends.

His friends being Chongyun, Xinqiu, and Razor. All students in his grade who are all betas like him.

Betas are the most common type of secondary gender humans have so it was normal for him to be surrounded by them as friends. He did have a few alpha friends as well but they weren't as close knitted as he was with the other three.

One thing all four of them had in common though was having a massive crush on the same person. It wasn't a problem because they could relate in how head over heels they were for this person.

What person could that be you say?

None other than the prettiest omega in the school—in their eyes at least—Aether, who was also a guy but had the most beautiful shade of blonde hair they have ever seen and prettiest face fitted for an omega. Not to mention he was also... pretty fit and had the most gorgeous body and waist. Oh to have your arms wrapped around that waist... one could only dream. Or um... they could only dream.

Speaking of this omega—Bennett was sharing his last class with him and as such an unlucky person as he was he did have some very rare luck and this was one of those times. Not only did he share gym class with him but also got to see the omega in their school's gym uniform which was... how can he put it... attractive.

Honestly anything the omega wore was attractive on him, but as a hormonal teen—it doesn't get as attractive as this.

Omegas usually wore a white t-shirt and navy shorts just as the others except their shorts were much more... revealing. What was the school was thinking...? He didn't know but he wasn't about to start complaining—I mean he was a guy after all and getting to see the pretty legs of attractive omegas was exciting.. um okay he was starting to sound like a weirdo but he isn't okay!

It's not like he would stare or try anything, he just likes appreciating the beauty that certain people hold okay?

Okay he admits he did sound a bit like a weirdo...

Anyways!

Currently he was sitting on the outside bleacher's watching the last few people do their run around the school's field and he really can't help but look at Aether walking in a slow pace while talking to one of his friends—he believes her name was Xiangling?