Want You To Myself

Summary: Kazuha wonders what it's like having Aether under him, crying out his name as he fucks him. He finally gets the chance to when Aether gets wet during a commission and he offers to lend him clothes back in his place.

Rating: M

Pairing(s): Kazuha/Aether

Requested by Lovingoo , I hope I did alright with this and didn't disappoint. It took so long bc I had to re-write it so many times. Just couldn't find the right scenario.

~.~

Kazuha's attention was captured by the blonde traveler the second his eyes landed on the beauty. He was never one to be intrested in entanglement with any person, but for such beauty to exist.. was simply magnificent to him. No amount of poetry or words could describe the way he felt.

At first it was an innocent attraction, the way Kazuha felt for Aether. He imagined what it would be like to kiss those pink lips that looked so enticing, so delicious. What it would be like to hold the blonde against his chest, in his arms, for hours on end.

Aether often visited him whenever he was free from commissions, where he was staying in Liyue. He was allowed to stay there for a while by the Liyue Qixing, after they made sure he wasn't a threat to the nation. The traveler would come visit Kazuha to hear a few poems from the samurai.

You see, he was very enamored with the way the red eyed male would talk. He could listen to him all day if he could. But Paimon would get annoyed and tug at Aether, yapping about how she wants to leave and get some food already.

Other times, Aether would be invited by Kazuha so they could share a meal together. He enjoyed the blonde traveler's cooking, and the company just added to that. At the end of the night, Aether would stay the night over instead of camping out.

Then his thoughts became not so innocent.

Often Aether would seek for Kazuha's help in commissions, and with him and a few others they would form a team. Most times, the blonde would ask for three others in completing the commission, but there was those rare moments when it was just the two of them.

Aether would fight against some hydro slimes in the waters, and end up dripping wet; clothes tight against his skin. Kazuha would then try to help him get out, and oh how he wanted to take Aether in that moment. Just rip his clothes off, throw him down, and fuck him until the sun rose again.

Those kinds of thoughts would come on and off. How much he wanted to have the blonde to himself, under him, whimpering as he drove his cock inside Aether's tight hole.
He had to excuse himself, so he could wrap his hand around his hard length, pumping himself until he came to the image of fucking the blonde traveler.

Then the jealousy came.

He watched as Aether would fall back from a mob striking him, and into the arms of Xiao—that damn Yaksha who's eyes would linger too long. Or be held by the likes of that morbid Fatui Harbinger as Aether clutched onto him with his arms wrapped around the other as he whimpered in pain. The Fatui would enjoy the attention just as any other, and his hands would slide down too far down to be friendly.

How he wanted to kill those men, to have Aether to himself. So only he would fall down into his arms, and cry out Kazuha's name as his beautiful golden eyes would fill with unshed tears. To have those almost delicate arms wrapped around his neck as the other cried for him to end the pain.

He would watch Aether from afar, watching as the blonde would bend down—maybe stretch out his arms until his shirt rose to show more soft pale skin. Imagining his hands wrapped around that waist, leaving red marks as he fucked into him.