8-Hiatus

And done.

There I did it like I said I would. They thought I was lying and trying to regain my followers, but I did it.

No more Mickey Summers.

I wonder what they think now that site is gone. Aww. It doesn't matter any more. I'm free. I'm finally free of all this mess. Finally, I'm done. I'm alone.

I don't want to be alone again.

Don't think about that. I should just continue. Wait. Do I even to need to anymore? I've done it already. Well it's better to go through whole thing to get rid of the baggage.

Alright. After seeing the channel, I didn't know what to do anymore. I was scared. I was scared of going out again. I didn't want people to see me, to look at me, and to judge me. I wanted to hid away until the whole thing blew over, but no one would let me.

I guess it got big really quickly if she was able to find out that fast.

“Do you know what Skeleton Girl is?” Mom asked me the next day after bursting through the doorway. “And why aren't you dressed for school?”

I was sitting in bed still in my pajamas, looking like I had just woken up, but the truth was that I had been awake for hours, thinking about school.

“Yes I know about it. And I'm not feeling well enough to go to school today,” I said nonchalantly.

“Why didn't you tell me! We could have handled this earlier! We can't have someone passing off fake videos of you! It's ridiculous! Me and your father will handle this just get ready for school.” she said completely ignoring what I had just said.

“Mom. They're real. They're the real ones. My real videos! Mom! They took it from me!”

“How did they take it from you? Did you give some one at school your Indego? Oh my God, Mickayla how many times have I told you to keep it safe at all times when your at school? You never know what kind of person would try to take advantage of you.”

“Do you think I'm an idiot! Of course I know that Captain Obvious!” I screamed at her. “It was a mistake! I couldn't find it for a few days! How was I supposed to know someone would hack it!”

She rushed to the side of my bed and slapped my face with the back of her hand before I tried blocked it with my pillow.“Who do you think you're talking to? Don't raise your voice to me! Look at me when I'm talking to you!” I rubbed my eyes and held my breath as I turned the side of my face to her. It was the only thing that kept me from making the mistake of yelling at her again.

She took a deep breath and said, “Look. I know your angry. We all are, but that's no reason to lash out at me and I'm not going to take something like that from you again. Do you understand?”

I shook my head and she left my side, walking towards the door. While in the doorway she said, “Since its already too late for you to get ready, you can stay home. But you're not allowed to leave this house or slack off without my permission. We need time to think about what were going to do about this.” before going away.

At that point, I grabbed the pillow to my face and cried into it again. I felt so awful. Couldn't she tell? Parents can be so stupid, but she was right. I was stupid to start have sulking after the first time I tried to handle it didn't work. It was my fault that it spread again was too nice, too naive to think that making an empty threat one time would be enough to get her to stop.

So I finally did the more useful thing and reported it. Unfortunately, those bastards didn't do shit. You would think they would take the report of one of their popular users more seriously, but not they didn't. All they did was block a couple of videos, but apparently a full ban couldn't be done unless it was “egregious displays of bullying” or some shit like that, completely useless idiots.