3-Opening Sequence

Maybe I should go to sleep. I can't believe its taking me this long to press a button! Should I just skip to Skeleton Girl or the party, the really intense stuff? I can probably handle it now.

 Ok. Kiara's party was nice. It was the first time in a long time we'd been all together. It was like we were the Dragon Force again. Me, Kiara, Jenny, who probably still hates me, and Marco. Then Marco and I... Yeah, that's still a little raw with me.

What about Skeleton Girl? When I saw the video... Awww! That's even worse. I guess Pastor Jean was right. I shouldn't try to rush this all at once. I'll start where I left off, take a nap and then definitely press it at six.

After I got back in and lying about where I got the jacket, we had a nice time. Too bad, like I expected, it was all for show. He got all snarky when I told him that I wasn't up for a second date. Guess he wasn't use to rejection. I should've posted all his “friendly” messages to me in the Diary, but I'm too nice for that. It was pretty annoying to have to explain over and over again why I'm not dating the “nice guy” in the nicest vague language I could in my follow up video and the resulting messages they kept sending. Are they still doing that weird guild war over which of my exes were the best? It's probably up to three factions right now though he really doesn't count.

Super 20 was really mad at me because people kept asking them about that particular gray denim jacket I wore that they didn't have, but Cassie got me out, and the only thing I had to do was write blog about their new nail polish line and wear for two weeks.

Speaking of the jacket, I can't believe it shrunk so much in the washing machine! I think it's still in my closet somewhere. On the sunny-side, it fits me almost perfectly except for the arms and I can't close it without sucking in. I almost considered avoiding him the whole day because I was so embarrassed about messing it up so bad. It was surprising to see how hard it was to actually find him. Except for Biology and Pre-Cal, I barely saw him it all.

After English, I finally caught up to him, and I suddenly remembered why he was so hard to find. How easy it was to forget about him. He was with them, the Revos. Delilah Lin, her special crew, love of all things edgy and retro and hate of all things popular and Inde. I didn't have a problem with per say. It's just that they're really vocal about hating the Indego and something about not being a puppet or privacy, so we're technically polar opposites or at least we were. I think I'm more on their side now.

I didn't want to get questioned by them or any body else, so I approached him while he was alone next to his locker, carrying an open book so it would look like I was asking him a homework question. It was the best way in my shallow little mind to keep the rumor runners from taking us both down. I guess I should've been more careful.

Anyway he was not happy.

“What did you do?” He looked at the tiny jacket he held in his hands like I was pulling a prank on him and waiting for me to get the real one.

“My mom... washed it and it ended up like this. I'm sorry. I'll buy you new one,” I said.

“You can't just buy me a new one! I got it from an OOC store, so who knows if their gonna have it now! ”

“Ok calm down. Even if its OOC, there has to be some place that has it”

He shook his head, moving his blue bang off his eye. It looked really bad like he dipped it in paint. I'm glad he stopped after that that week.

“Ok. Ok. Sorry. It's just that Lila gave me the jacket, so I'm a little naked without.”

“Yeah. Sorry about bringing you into this mess. I'll get you it by the end of the week.”