6-Special

Here it comes.

Let's go at this slow. The last time I overacted. I mean it meant nothing, nothing at all. In fact, why go through it all again?

Because I have to... no need to.

Where should I start from?

I had a lot more fun at her party than I thought I would. I didn't know any of Kiara's other twenty friends, and the black temp dye and blue contacts kept them from recognizing me the show. For the first time in a long time, I was Mikayla and not Mickey. It was really weird, but I guess I have to learn to get use to it.

Kiara looked like a real princess in her long sequined purple dress and silver tiara. Her parents must have spent a fortune filling the backyard with so many white Christmas lights that they looked like twinkling stars. It would had a perfect time if me and Jenny didn't get into a fight.

At least Kiara did not see us arguing, I don't think she would have forgiven me so easily, if I ruined her party. Jenny had been pretty much been ignoring me for two hours. The visor kept me distracted from noticing at first how she moved walked to the side or shifted her head to the side whenever we walked too close together.

I finally got annoyed and decided to confront her about it. Luckily, I caught her leaning against a tree in the front yard where Kiara could not see her, so I went up to her. With her visor on, she did not notice me standing in front of her until I shook her shoulder.

“Wha. Oh. Mikayla! What do you need?” she said with a lot more friendliness than I expected, so I felt more confident.

“Oh. I was wondering where you went. Have you been enjoying the party?” I said as smoothly as I could.

“Yeah. I have. It's been great so far,” she said, looking at the right.

“For me too. Though I wish I knew some of the other people other than you and Marco.”

“It's not like you know me that well,” I heard her mumble.

“What?”

“What. Nothing.” I wasn't going to let her get away with that doing that again.

“No. Not nothing! What you're problem with me?” I shouted at her, causing her to stumble back into into the tree.

“Problem? I... I... I don't have a problem with you?” She stuttered. She was on the verge of breaking down, but I wouldn't let her go.

“Don't lie to me! All night you've been going out of your way to avoid me,”

“I... I haven't. I swear. I just... Just leave me alone!” She tried to move away, but I grabbed her shoulder.

“Wait. I know that there has been something about me that's made you upset. Just tell me what's the matter.”

I anticipated more mumbling, and I was ready to shake the answers out of her, but she gave me a lot more attitude than I thought she could. She severely pushed my hand off her shoulder, and said very clearly, “How'd you expect me to feel! It's been three years. Three years since we've had a real conversation. How can you come here, and pretend like everything is normal!”

“I'm not pretending! Just because I haven't been with you in awhile doesn't mean that I-”

“It does! When you leave you're just going back to being Micky and pretend we don't exist!”

“I've never done that! Where the hell is all this coming from?”

“From you. Every time, we'd try to v-chat you were always 'too busy' or 'will get back with later' or some other sorry ass excuse!”