4-Ending Credits

Like I'm on the edgeeee of the Worrrld! You're my perrrfrect girrrl! If I could fiiiind a place-

Indego, Alarm off!

It's 5:02 am. Good Morning, Micky.

I should get that changed. I'm thirsty. Where's that cup? There it is. Mom and Dad are still asleep, so I should careful sneaking around.

Splash! Glug glug glug.

That's better. Ok. Where should I start next. Well, the next week was pretty routine, so nothing to relive there. Then the next week came. I really hate edutech. Doesn't even give me a chance to look at it myself. We're at school all day unless we they want us to check the net during class when do they think we have to look at our grade and explain it to our parents … or hide it from them because it was a one time thing because Ms. Hannigan said we shouldn't worry too much about the specifics of kidney filtering, but the test has a whole section on it so you end up looking like an idiot because they ask you to define the terms in specific detail.

When I came back home that day, Mom gave me the 'you have some explaining to do' face. “I got your science test back today. What do you have to say for yourself?” She projected the page out in the open with my 78% test score flashing in yellow letter as if I couldn't pull the file myself.”

It took me awhile to remember that she was releasing out the assignment file and so my excuse block was running overtime.

“Mom. I know what your going to say but it's just a small quiz. I-”

“Our agreement was that your grades came first, and if you made a C on a test, you have to cut back on the show.”

“It's just one quiz. Not a test! This is the first time you've seen me get a C. It's a one time thing, Mom!”

“It shouldn't be an anytime thing! You never settle for a C on a test. Do you want to remind you of your oath?”

She showed me a video of me raising my right hand from two years ago.

“I promise that if my grades start slipping especially if I start making C's on my test. Can I keep doing my webshow,” I said in the video. I was weird seeing how much I changed. I now know that side ponytails don't look cute on me.

“What do you want to give up?”

“C'mon. You know I can't stop making the show or the blogs or my fans will hate me, and I can't piss off the sponsors. Please can you just trust me on this?” I pleaded.

“Sorry but I can't let you get out of this. You have to make a choice.” she responded.

“That's not fair! You know its not! I can't just give something up!” I crossed my arms and stomped my foot like three year old.

“Ehh. Just go and calm down. I'll give you the rest of the week to decide what your going to do, but it has to mean you spend less time working on your show. School work always comes first.” I guess that was the first sign that this was all starting to fall apart, and I was freaking out.

I sat down at my screen and made a list of all the things connected to my website. Last time I checked it was...

Micky's Life(vlog)-My life and stuff.

The Fashion Show(blog)-Shameless product placement.

Micky's Life Tips(vlog)-Helpful advice and shameful advertisement.

Painting the Town Sunny(blog)-Pretending to be out going/shameless advertisement

Fan Corner(blog)-Genuine appreciation.