First meeting

"I'm scared" a 11 years old momo said while trembling

"Shh.. It's going to be alright honey, we're gonna be alright" the mother said as she hugged momo tighter "Stay away from my family you monster!" The father shouted trying to protect his family

The demon cackled "this is where you die! How lucky I am getting 3 person in one night!"  

Before the demon took another step his head was beheaded "no! I was about to devour them! Curse you demon slayers!" He shouted before his body fully disintegrate.

"Thank you for saving us! Is there anything we could do to repay you?" The father and mother asked as they cried in relief that they're finally saved

"It's my... Future job so don't worry about it" their savior said, she was about to leave but then remembered something "bring these everywhere and plant it around your house, it should keep you save at night" the savior said as she hand them a pouch of wisteria, the father nodded and thanked her.

"I uh how old are you dear?" The mother asked 

"12" she answered before leaving 

"She's a year older than me" young momo stated

Her mother nodded and asked her husband "she said her future job, does she want to be a hero?" 

Her husband looks at her and shake his head "I don't think so, I'm pretty sure heroes don't kill what that thing was, before it died it said demon slayers. Maybe that's what she's aiming for"

"Whatever it was I'm just glad she saved us, thanks to her we're all save" he said as he hugged his wife and daughter.

"Let's plant this wisteria tomorrow" 

The wife nodded as they begin to walk back home .

Woohoooo double updates!