Cheering for a friend

"Hi" 

Momo jump at your voice "Y/n! You're here!" 

"Yes just like I promise" you smiled

"You should take a seat, the sports festival is going to start soon" Momo suggested, you nodded and went to the seats that was reserved specially for Class 1-A. 

"Do I have a mission outside of the city after this?" You asked izumi as you take a seat "Caw! No, Oyakata-sama has assigned you to focus patrolling and slaying the demons within the area" 

"I see, very well" you nodded, you weren't in the mood to go to missions outside of the city so you felt relieved after hearing Izumi said that.

"Caw! Do you think she'll win Y/n-sama?" 

"Who? Momo? She's the type of person to doubt herself and panic in situations. If she would go against tokoyami, bakugou, todoroki and others who's quick in using their quirk, she would most likely lose" you said honestly 

"Caw! That's her weakness then!" Izumi said

"Yes, momo is more on the brain side then the braun. But nothing a training can't fix. We'll have a summer camp and the pro's have agree for me to train them. They said it would be best for someone who's the same age but more experience then them" you explained 

"Anyways, I'm not here to focus on her flaw. I'm here to cheer her up, she seems familiar with me though. Have I met her before?" You asked

"Caw! Perhaps it's during the days before you officially joined the corps" Izumi suggested, you nodded agreeing with her "makes sense"

When the sports festival starts, present mic introduced every class that's participating.

"Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugou from class 1-A!" Midnight announced

"That's not good" you said sighing

"I pledge that I'll be number one" Bakugou monotonously said

"I knew he'd do that!" All of the class 1-A shouted, furious shouts were thrown at Bakugou

"As expected" you sighed 

"Next is Y/n L/n from class 1-A!" 

"What?! But I'm not joining the sports festival!" You shouted surprise at the sudden announcement "yes I know, but you were second in the entrance exam so I thought why not?" Midnight explained and added a wink at the end as if saying 'you're also a demon slayer ya know? The person who's going to save humanity from demons'

You sighed knowing there was no backing away from this, jumping down much to the horror of others. You landed safely. Walking towards the podium with your head held high, the students you past by could sense your confidence and calmness.

When you reach the podium you took a deep breath and spoke "do your best, I'm sure all of you guys are strong. For the quirkless who's watching this, do your best too I suppose. Don't give up, if you wanna be a hero then just do it. I'm open if anyone wants to train with me- wait this is turning into a self advertisement" you cough in embarrassment before continuing "Plus ultra!" 

Everyone cheered after your speech, you went back to your seat as the first round begin.

"That was troublesome" you sighed for the third time today