Internship

"Who are you going to internship with L/n?" Iida asked as he remembered that you did not join the sports festival. 

"Aizawa-Sensei" You replied while smilling, Momo and Tokoyami had look at you knowing you were lying. You were most likely are going to be the one teaching instead of being taught. 

"I heard about you're brother, is he alright?" You asked, you had heard about Iida brother from Midoriya, well it was more like you eavesdropped them but no one needs to know that. You had observed Iida long enough to know he will definitely do something reckless. 

Iida tensed at your question and pushed his glasses up and stiffly replied "Yes, he is alright. although he survived, due to his injuries he can no longer be a hero"

"I see, please don't hesitate to ask anyone for help Iida" You said, glancing at him. Iida nodded, he can tell from your eyes that you knew what he was planning. But that doesn't mean it'll stop him.

Not long after, Aizawa came and instructed the students to behave properly. Once everyone was gone Aizawa looked at you "Where will you be patrolling tonight?" 

"Hosu" You replied, Aizawa nodded and walk away

"Master!" Someone called, you turned around to see Mizuki.

"Are you ready for your training?" You asked

"Yes Master!" She shouted making everyone stared the both of you weirdly, you mentally face palm. 

As you walked, you can't help but notice the similarities between Mizuki and Kyojuro. your gaze soften slightly as she rant to you in an obnoxiously loud voice.

A/n: yes i am back. yes, i added music for sad effect in this and the previous chapter, if you want to cry go re read the previous chapter.