Butterfly of the past

"Muzan-Sama has been acting very strange" a maid whispered

"Perhaps the illness is getting to him" her friend whispered back

Mai stopped walking and listened to the maids as they talk about her brother. Indeed she agreed that he has been acting very strange. 

Mai continued her journey to the garden, she like being one with nature. 

Suddenly a magenta butterfly flew and landed on her nose. She halt and stared at the butterfly in surprised. The butterfly flew away only a couple of few meters from her.

"You want me to follow you?" Mai's gentle voice asked 

The butterfly responded by flying away from her. Mai decided to follow it, something tells her it was important.

It lead her on an unknown part of the garden that Mai never knew. The garden was full of blue and red spider lily but in the middle... It seems to be magenta colored. Which is unusual.

The magenta butterfly flew just above the ocean of magenta spider lily's, Mai followed it but the butterfly suddenly disappeared in the middle of the flower ocean. 

The flowers suddenly glowed brightly startling Mai, she tried to run but something seem to hold her feet firm on the ground. 

The flower continue to glowed then it was as if the bright magenta light crash onto her like waves and enveloped her.

The last thing she saw before blacking out was the magenta butterfly that had lead her here.