Mystery Revealed

"I'm sorry to call you on such a short notice Kagaya-San. But we are here to ask you for your permission" Nezu said 

Kagaya smiled "it's no problem Nezu-San. What is it that you want permission for?" 

"Final exams are going to be held tomorrow and I received information from L/n-San that she is going on a mission to infiltrate the Red Light District. Which mean she won't be able to join. Suspicion has rise within the students of Class 1-A  and we are also informed that 2 students has also figured it out. We would like to reveal to them about your Organization" Nezu clap his paw hands "We would also like to reveal it to Class 1-B as they will be train by L/n-San in training camp" he added

Kagaya nodded as if knowing Nezu was gonna ask that "as long as the information doesn't spread outside of Class 1-A and Class 1-B then I do not mind"

"Thank you for your cooperation then Kagaya-San" Nezu bowed, Kagaya smiled and nodded not saying anything as he knows what Class 1-A reaction would be like.

__________________________

"Alright, settle down class. I am going to be revealing a very secret information. This information must not be revealed to anyone outside of Class 1-A and Class 1-B" Aizawa said with a serious face making everyone curious. Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu shared a knowing glance.

"It has come to the staff attention about your curiosity and suspicion about L/n-San" Everyone eyes except Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu went wide. 

"L/n-San is a part of the organization name Demon slayers. It is lead by the Ubuyashiki family and the current leader is Kagaya Ubuyashiki. The Demon Slayer Corps number in the hundreds. An organization completely unrecognized by the government. Since ancient times, they have existed to hunt down demons. Demons are an ancient race of monstrous, supernatural, immortal beings, they eat and gain power by eating humans. The leader is a man name Kibutsuji Muzan, who is extremely powerful and has existed for over 1000 years. There are ranks within the demons and they are named as the Twelve Kizuki. The demon slayer also has ranks with Mizunoto being the lowest and Hashira being the highest. The Hashira are the highest ranking combatants in the demon slayer corps. As such, they are the organization's most elite and powerful who each serve a pivotal role in their war against Kibutsuji Muzan and the Twelve Kizuki. L/n-San is a part of the Hashira meaning she is someone that has pass the power level of a pro hero" Aizawa stopped for a second to look at the students expression. 

"We have witnessed their strength. Even though they are quirkless, they are extremely powerful. The strongest even beat Allmight and one of them even beat Endeavor" Todoroki eyes narrowed at the mention of his father name.

"That's utter bullshit! Them beating Allmight?" Bakugou scoffed 

Aizawa ignored him for now and continue to explain about the demon slayer organization. At the end of the explanation he said "It doesn't matter if you believe it or not. This information is NOT to be spread or talk about to someone outside this class. Do you understand?" 

"Yes Aizawa-Sensei!" 

"Good" Aizawa nodded

Iida could not imagine the thought of you being a hero 'Hero? I don't care if she defeat those things! They're no match for quirks. She IS a villain and I will find every way to put her in jail' he thought