Big Brother

"Kyo, are you sure that i'm not bothering you by asking you to come with me to the mall?" You mumble 

Rengoku laughed and put his hand on your shoulder "Of course not! Besides, it's rare for us to have a free time like this is it not?" 

"i suppose you're right" You agreed. continuing to look around, you spot 2 matching fire bracelet.

"Hey Kyo. Let's get this matching bracelet" you suggested, rengoku agreed and insisted to pay for it which make you feel kinda embarrassed. Rengoku grinned at the matching bracelet you both wear "How cute!" 

"Aniki-" You stopped yourself as you realized that you had just called him Big brother "I- um" you tried to say something, anything but you were to embarrassed. Rengoku grin widened if that's possible.

"it's alright! it is an honor for you to see me as your Aniki! Then for now on you are my little sister!" Rengoku pat you in the back "Besides you're already part of the family with how close Senjuro is with you and how my father surprisingly likes you" 

You beamed at his words. You felt so happy, when was the last time you felt the warm of a family? 

Continuing to shop, you bought a little gift for Momo, Mitsuri, and Shinobu. You also bought a Ohagi for Sanemi. 

By the time you and Rengoku were done, the sun has already set. 

"Thank you for today Aniki" you bow to him to show your gratefulness 

"Ahahaha! No problem! Perhaps we should bring the others sometimes" Rengoku grin at you, and you smiled at him and wave your hand as you both part to you respective home.