Reunite

You opened your eyes but shut them again for a moment when a bright light hits your vision. 

"What...?" You asked as you sat and look at your surroundings, the only thing you could see is white.

"You did it" a voice said, you turn to look at the source and found your ancestor, Kibutsuji Mai.

"Y/n" another voice called you and your eyes shifted towards the person behind your ancestor. It was your mother... 

You immediately stand up and tears gathered around your eyes "mom?" 

She nods and smiled, you ran towards her and enveloped her in a hug. 

"You did well" She said kissing your forehead 

"If it wasn't for ancestor who showed me how to do Sun Breathing and how to activate the full potential of the inheritance it wouldn't be possible" you released her from the hug and look towards Mai

She shook her head and smiled at you "no, it was your talent alone. Sun breathing is not something that anyone can do. Even if you didn't master it completely it was still able to hold Muzan and for the inheritance, it was also you alone who manage to did it. I only showed you how" 

"Before I go I'll give you something to help with defeating Muzan" She tap her index finger on your forehead and you saw visions or rather her memory of Yoriichi doing the sun breathing. 

"I will also tell you how to activate the full potential of the Twilight. Focus your breathing. Instead of only enhancing 3 of your senses, enhanced you entire body. One of the signature move is Chains of the damned. When you turn into a demon, combine it and turn it into a blood demon art to make it stronger" she instructed, you nod and bowed to her as a sign of thanks.

"Now that his reign has end, let us pass peacefully" She said holding you and your mother hand. A white light enveloped the three of you and finally you were able to be reunited with the rest of the demon slayers who died.

A/n: one more chapter!