Fire Drill

Ian and Mickey were both in 11th grade. Ian being 16 and Mickey being 17. They'd been together for a few years (since the summer before their 9th grade year) now and everyone was pretty aware of that. And if anyone had a problem with them being an openly gay couple, they would usually keep their negative comments to themselves or within their inner circles because the two were products of two of the toughest families in the city. They were never the couple to be with the PDA. They liked to keep their hopeless romantic sides for only each other. Sometimes they slipped up and became lovey-dovey at school but no one seemed to care, but even at that, they tried to contain themselves to the best of their ability.

The boys are in the same biology class, and they just so happen to have seats right next to each other. They still don't really know if this is a coincidence or it was purposely done but either way, they were both satisfied. Ian had gotten up to go to the restroom, secretly grabbing his phone to text Mickey, who could easily conceal his phone since they sat all the way at the back of the classroom.

POV from Mickey's phone:

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Red <3: I'm completely hard on right now ;)

Jeez, we're right in the middle of a lesson, can't you just jerk it off??

Red <3: Noooo please Mickey, I kinda want you to suck me off but that'll probably take too long so pleaseeeee??!

Fine! I'm coming, don't start without me or I swear you aren't getting any BJs from me for a week. :)

Red <3: Okay ;)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Mickey excuses himself from the classroom, more like sneaks out but that's besides the point. He walks into the hall, brushing his hands on the bulletin boards as he walks by them. He pulls out a stick of chapstick out his pocket and puts it on to be nice and ready for Ian. He walks into the bathroom to checks under the stalls to see if anyone besides Ian are in any of them. He walks up to the stall that Ian is in and knocks on the door. "Who is it?" Ian calls out playfully. "The owner of your dick, now open up." Mickey says while laughing. "Actually I own your dick so you're just wrong." Ian says through a smirk as Mickey gets down to unbuckle his jeans. " Yeah yeah shut up." Mickey says in a lustful tone as he slips Ian's boxers to his ankles. He spits on the tip and begins to suck Ian off. Both of them groan and moan and do everything people usually do while giving and receiving a blow-job.

Mid-gobble the boys jump at the sound of the fire alarm going off. Mickey quickly stands up and walks out the stall while he waits for Ian to clean himself off. Ian looks in the mirror as he's standing behind Mickey and fixes his hair so they didn't look as suspicious as they already did. Because they were literally both out of class at the same for an extending period of time, so obviously the average person could guess what they were up to while they were out.

As students rushed into the hallway in a not-so-orderly fashion, the two slip out of the bathroom and slip right into the crowd. "Well, I guess we can finish later." Mickey says with a smile. "Yeah, and we can, and more." Ian also says with a smile.

The school day ends and the boys go to their designated spot and do as they please.