I'm the boss here

Mickey Milkovich... The CEO of a well known law-firm in Southern Chicago. He has hundreds of employees, all ready to kiss his ass whenever he called, all, with an exception of one... Ian Gallahger. Ian was one of Mickey's highest performers in this firm, with his charming personality and his great work ethic, he had no reason to feel intimidated by the boss. Mickey knew for a fact that this lanky, red headed, green eyed employee would not dare to let himself feel inferior to him by any means. This turned the Milkovich on. But in order to maintain a healthy boss/employee relationship with his number one, he had to let that fact be unknown.

  Today wasn't a busy day. Not too many clients were coming in because it was the weekend before Christmas. Mickey wanted to treat Ian to some regular employee praising so he was called to the main office. "Yes?" Ian asks as he arrives into the office and closes the door behind him. "Have a seat Ian." Mickey says whilst presenting the chair to Ian with a hand gesture. Ian sits in the chair in front of Mickey's desk. " I'll tell you Gallahger, you are my hardest and most diligent worker here by far, but I can tell that you're not easily intimidated by me, which really garners my attention. You're not a suck up, and you don't kiss my ass to make up for a lack of work. You get the work done and you stay persistent. I just wanted to thank you for the hard work you've put in to helping this business run as smoothly as possible." Mickey looks at the Gallahger and notices that he's been rendered speechless and his face is growing increasingly red and hot as if what Mickey had said flattered him. Ian begins to smile and starts to get up out of his seat after giving Mickey a warm and stern, yet kind thank you. Suddenly, he's stopped by Mickey pulling his arm down. Ian looks down at the man confused. What was he doing? What did his boss need from him right now so much that he had to hold on to his arm so tightly for? "Is there something else you need?" Ian said with a grin. Mickey was turned on by Ian's confidence and dominance. " Sorry about that." Mickey loosens his grip on Ian's arm and steps back a little. "I was just wondering if you would wanna go out to a Christmas party with me or something like that." Mickey says a little flustered and shy. Ian had never seen his boss like this, like a shy little puppy begging with its eyes for a treat. He's always had an eye for his boss. He's smart, strong, funny, and a great business man. So for him right now to be seeing his boss almost pleading him to go on a date with him while still in a professional setting really did something to him. "Sure Mr. Milkovich." Ian said with a bright and huge grin, one Mickey hadn't really seen, and he walked out of the office closing the door behind him once again.

  Mickey knew that developing feelings for one of his employees wasn't the smartest or best idea but he couldn't help it. He kind of liked the feeling of being submissive to Gallahger. And he knew Ian could provide him with the dominance in return.

Ian's at his apartment and is talking to himself

I literally got asked out on a date by my boss today, that's fucking crazy man. And God, when he grabbed me and I looked over to him with those piercing blue eyes and pouty lips I wanted to do everything plus one to him. He's my boss but damn did he have me a little fluttery there. But why me? Out of all the hot guys that walk around the place showing off their asses in their especially tight slacks, why me? I'm just an average, handsome, and in his words "hard working" man, so how did I manage to capture his attention enough to get him to practically beg me to go out with him tomorrow? Welp, whatever the reason is, I'm glad that he feels this way about me. He's sexy as fuck on his own so that's great for me. I just hope this shit goes well.

The next day

Ian is getting ready for the day, it's Christmas Eve so he has the day off. As he's brushing his teeth, he hears a knock at his door. He wasn't expecting anyone so he just nonchalantly walked up to his door with only sweatpants on with a toothbrush in his mouth and opens it. To his surprise his boss aka the guy that was taking him out on a date later that day looked up at him from his door frame. Mickey tried to divert his attention away from the Gallahger's rather muscular and tall build. "Oh hey Mick." Mickey sort of flinched at the shortening of his name coming out of Ian's mouth. He'd never really talked to him outside of work so he was a little shocked by Ian's comfortableness around him. "Hey Red, I just wanted to stop by and you know... say hello. I'm excited for tonight." He shyly diverts his eyes to not make eye contact with the handsome broad of a man he was standing in front of. Ian on the other hand was constantly attempting to maintain eye contact with him. He liked how shy and flustered the man got while talking to him, he never knew why though. He does admit his 6 inch height difference compared to Mickey might have been somewhat intimidating. And his rather muscular build may have been too, but to him it seemed as if Mickey enjoyed being the smaller and submissive one to Ian. "Well since you're here, wanna grab some coffee in the kitchen?" Ian asks with a huge smile, one that Mickey can't help but smile to himself about. "Sure, that would be nice." He says hesitantly while walking into the apartment and shutting the door behind him.

  "So how'd you even find out where I live Mick?" Ian says with a smile knowing how Mickey will respond to this name. "Oh... I umm- I'm your boss so of course I know where you...live." Mickey wondered why he was so at a loss for words. Taking in the fact that he was standing in his employee's apartment while he's half naked probably could explain it. He walks over to the couch and sits on it while Ian walks into the kitchen to make their coffee. "So what made you want to bring me out with you tonight Mickey? Out of all the flashy gay guys that practically eye-fuck you every chance they get. Why me?" Mickey looked over at him and noticed he was staring directly at him, as if he was staring at the back of his head since he sat on the couch. "Well, I see the way you look at me in the office when I pass by, and you're not a try-hard so ehh, why not?" He says with a slight giggle. "Ahh so you like me don't you? You wanna be my little boyfriend huh?" Ian says teasingly. Mickey turns away to conceal his blushing "Fuck off and give me some coffee." He says in a nervous and somewhat shaken tone.