Jealous?

Today was like any other typical day at school for the boys... Ian avoiding getting beaten up by some homophobic bullies. Mickey being the homophobic bully he was avoiding. But trying to avoid this daily beat down was not in Mickey's planner
  "Hey Gallagher!" Mickey says with a grin as he storms over to Ian as he's putting his books away in his locker. "Mickey I'm just not in the mood today, please." He looks into Mickey's eyes with nothing but exhaustion. Mickey steps back for a moment "Why am I not beating this kid's ass right about now?" He thinks to himself. "I'll let you go this time fag, watch your back." He walks off and Ian doesn't even react, he just goes to his next class, which happens to be with Mickey.
    Mickey walks into the class and takes his seat, followed by Ian. "Today we will be doing paired projects, everyone pick your partners." Mickey lets put a dramatic sigh, he hates working with other people. The thought of him and Gallagher working together brushes his mind when that thought is neglected by Ian sitting next to a shorter brunette. He laughing and holding the guy's shoulder. Ian looks over to see Mickey giving the brunette a death stare. So with that, Ian gets up and walks over to him.
    "Why're you looking at him like he just beat your mom up A?" Ian says looking down at Mickey. "No reason so fuck off before I have to fuck you off myself." They both pause for a moment and realize how wrong that sounds. They chuckle for a little before gaining their composure again. "So why are you looking at Trevor like that?" He asks again. "Personal reasons, like I said before." "You never said that, you said no reasons before." Ian looks at Mickey with a half grin and asks, "Jealous?" Mickey looks at him with a confused face. "The hell would I be jealous for?!" Ian bends down and whispers into his ear "I see the way you look at me Mick, I'm not dumb." The motion along with the words that came out of his mouth sent shivers down Mickey's spine. "Shut it Gallagher, so are you gonna pair up with that twink or are you gonna be with me?" Mickey looks up at him with a sly grin. Ian heads over to Trevor to apologize, but he's found a new partner. "Never knew Chicago's biggest fag basher was jealous I was with another boy." Ian says with a chuckle. Mickey hit him in the side.
    The boys finished their project, they might not have gotten the best grade but it was a fun experience for the both of them.