Missing him

Mickey was really missing Ian today, usually he would be at his house at this time but today he has some really intense JROTC training so he is expected to be home way later than usual. Mickey and Ian were always together, they were practically connected at the hip, they did any and everything together. This was the first time Ian would be away from Mickey for a extended period of time and Mickey was not enjoying that at all. He slouched on the living room couch of the Gallahger household waiting for Ian's arrival. Lip walks down from his room and sees Mickey on the couch, not looking too happy.

"What's up man?" Lip asks as he sits in the chair next to the couch that Mickey's on. " That RJOTC or whatever the fuck it is has Ian by his literal dick and it's bothering me." Mickey says whilst still staring at the tv with a frown on his face. "Well, that's true but he always comes back right?" Lip says as a small grin grows onto his face. Mickey nods and begins to smile a little because he knew for a fact that Ian always came back to him. Lip stands up out of his chair and walks back up the stairs into his room.

[Night Falls]

It's now 11:40 P.M and Mickey is out like a light on the sofa. The front door knob begins to turn, but this doesn't alert him because of that fact that Mickey was a very heavy sleeper, he'd slept through really almost everything traumatic that happened in his childhood, so the slight turn of a doorknob surely wouldn't even make him flinch. Ian walked into the house almost drenched in sweat. He looks over at the sight of his boyfriend sleeping on the couch and decides to take a shower and join him in the living room.

After Ian is done showering, he walks down the stairs and into the living room. He didn't want to wake Mickey up from his sleep so he decided to sleep on the floor in front of the couch. He crouched down in front of Mickey's peaceful, sleeping face and places a kiss on his forehead. Before laying down he walked back up the stairs to grab himself a pillow and the comforter off of his bed and heads back downstairs to the place on the floor he intended to sleep on. And with that, in less that 10 minutes or so, he was out like a light, right below his boyfriend.