Together?

Ian and Mickey weren't quite used to the domestic side of being in a stable marriage yet. There were still things that took getting used to. For instance, today, Ian noticed they were short on some food items in their recently purchased house.
   Usually, Ian or Mickey would go to the market on their own, asking the other via text/call if there was anything they needed. But today, Ian wanted to test some new waters because why not, again, they are a married couple.
   "Hey Mick, I'm headed to the store." Ian says as he walks behind the couch that Mickey is slouching in, watching yet another Breaking Bad rerun. Mickey grunts in response.
    "I was wondering if maybe...you wanted to...you know...come with" Ian realizes that he shouldn't be as nervous as he is, yet again, they are married, there's nothing wrong with going to the market with your husband, he thinks to himself.
    Mickey perks up and his offer and turns around on the couch to face his husband. "Together?" He knows he may sound very silly but despite that, he can't help but get a shimmer in his ocean blue eyes at the thought of going to the market with Ian.
    "Yeah, but if you don't want t-" he's cut off by an overly excited Mickey jumping off of the couch , he stands right in front of Ian, on his tippy toes and kisses his forehead. "Of course I wanna go."
    Ian sighs with relief. It may be something that isn't a big deal to other couples but for them, after years of struggling and begging to be free, finally getting it was something immeasurable. It was alway the little things that mattered.