Staring Problem

The only sound escaping into the plane was the sound of the air rushing as they flew closer and closer to their destination. Bucky and Sam were sitting across from each other on the benches on the side of the plane, staring at each other without speaking. Torres was the first person to break the silence as he walked over to the door.

"One minute to drop off," he announced.

Neither of the boys acknowledged the shift from complete silence as the staring continued. Bucky stared more intensely as if challenging his partner to something before shifting in his seat slightly. Y/N gave the both of them an odd look as they studied the two before speaking.

"Yeah, you do have a staring problem," Y/N said while looking at Bucky across from them.

"So, what's our plan?" Bucky asked as Sam stood up and walked over to the table, followed by Y/N. He didn't offer up a response and only grabbed an earbud from the table and placed it into his ear. "Great. So, no plan."

"Thirty seconds!" Torres called out from his place by the door.

"Enjoy your ride, Buck," Sam said as he began making his way over to where Torres was.

"No, you can't call me that," Bucky objected.

"It's a nickname... of a nickname," Y/N said, thinking out loud.

"Why not?" Sam asked. "That's what Steve called you."

"Steve knew me longer, and Steve had a plan," Bucky said.

"Fifteen seconds to drop!" Torres added.

"Just because we haven't shared it with you, doesn't mean we don't have a plan," Y/N said, joining in on the conversation as Sam walked over to the door.

"Really?" Bucky asked and stood up. "What is it?"

Sam turned to face him for a moment before lowering his goggles and jumping out of the plane. Bucky then stood up and looked around the plane briefly as he walked over to where Torres was standing, followed by Y/N. "There's no chute so I don't know what your plan is," they said.

"I don't need it anyway," Bucky said and ripped off his arm sleeve, revealing his metal arm underneath.

"You sure about that?" Torres asked.

"Yeah," Bucky said and jumped out of the plane.

Y/N shook their head before reclining their arms and slightly crouching down as their legs got pulled up and their arms began changing. They quickly turned into a black raven and flew out of the plane and down to the ground where the warehouse was with Sam waiting inside of it.