Red Trucks

While Sam and Y/N are inside of the warehouse and waiting for the third member of their team to arrive, that third member was busy falling through the tall trees that made up the forest. He hit the ground with a thud and remained there until Redwing flew down near his face. Bucky ran over to the warehouse and completed the trio, now moving further inside. They stopped behind a pair of shelves to watch the ongoing moving of boxes.

     "How many?" Y/N asked, crouched behind a shelf.

     Sam fiddles with the bracelet on his arm to control Redwing in able to do a headcount of the people in front of them. "Okay, there's seven people," Sam said.

     "They're leaving," Y/N said, watching as the group in front began finished up loading the boxes onto a pair of trucks.

     "Wait," Sam said, keeping his gaze down at the bracelet that was now displaying another heat signature inside one of the trucks, "there's an eighth person."

     "They have a hostage?" Y/N asked to confirm.

     "Looks like it," Sam said.

     "So, we follow the red trucks then," Bucky chimed in.

     "Can't see color," Y/N added, turning to face him.

     "Follow the trucks," Bucky said before running out of the building with Sam and Y/N flying out behind him to catch up with the trucks ahead. Bucky took advantage of the speed given to him by becoming a super soldier and was the first to catch up with the trucks. He leaped up onto the backside of the one in front and unlocked the door before swinging it open and going inside to further examine the boxes. "They're stealing medicine, vaccines," Bucky told the others via comms.

     Shortly after informing the others of the contents of the boxes, a young woman, the assumed hostage, peeked out from behind one of the stacks.

     "Hi," he said and a smile grew on the young woman's face moments before she kicked him out of the truck with super soldier strength, leading to him landing on the windshield of the one directly behind it. The young woman continued to put on the mask of the Flag Smashers as Bucky was pulled up onto the other truck by two other members, marking the beginning of the fight. The two super soldiers held Bucky in place as the woman walked over and began punching him. Moments later both Sam and Y/N flew down to join the fight, Sam using his wing to knock the woman away from Bucky and Y/N landing on the other end of the truck, transforming back into human form. They landed on the roof of the truck just as the woman turned around to face her new opponent. As the two made eye contact, color filled Y/N's vision as the world began looking like it was supposed to. They were soulmates.

     "You've got to be fucking kidding me," Y/N said to no one but themself.