I care but ...

[ IM/CHANGKYUN/KYUN POV]

It's unexpected question and I can't imagine Kihyun hyung would ask me that kind of question out of the blue. All the members knew that Minhyuk hyung likes Seri and both of them get along each other. Yes, it just a month pass but when you imagine how close they are, you'll say they knew each other long time.

She get along with everyone but sometimes she's getting little bit awkward with me. I don't know why but I had a lot of thoughts that maybe  she knew already who am I or she's still shy working with me.

Get back to Kihyun's Hyung question, I couldn't say a word even giving him a reaction because I LIKE SERI and I couldn't lie about that but there's a lot of scenario that shouldn't be happen like having a girlfriend or into a relationship.

I knew it before I fall in love with her that we couldn't be each other but those things I want to experienced. You know the feeling of being in love to a girl you love and I believed in "love at first sight".

"No hyung! Why would I and if you could see her she's still awkward working with me hahaha so, it's a big NO hyung." I said.

"Woooh! Daebak! Really! She's been working with you for almost 2months but well you're handsome so maybe she can handle it haha, I'm just kidding." Kihyun said.

The conversation continue and finally Kihyun hyung change the topic. Actually we're at the restaurant and looking around Minhyuk hyung was still not here.

I'm worried and can't do anything. I even lied to Kihyun Hyung about my feelings to her but look who I am being weak and nothing can do to help her.

-time skip-

Some of the staffs are drunk even Wonho Hyung was tipsy. I didn't drunk much because I know I'll be the one who will take care of them going home so at least one of us wasn't drunk.

Minhyuk hyung didn't come and I'm still wondering what are they doing or maybe he didn't left her because it's late night already. Damn! What I'm thinking too much! This is not right.

I'm driving the members or should I say my Hyungs all of them are drunk as what I expected haha.

Me, Kihyun and Minhyuk Hyung are together in one dorm and I'm thinking, why is there another shoes at home? I know everything at home and when I reached the living room I saw...

-while driving-

"Changkyun-ah! I've heard you're seeing a girl? Who was she? Is she one of our staff?"

I know they're drink but asking me on his serious voice I guess he got sober already.

"Hyung! You're drunk too much. Stop asking nonsense question."

It's Shownu Hyung who asked me and I don't want him to get mad at me so I tried to change the topic but Hyung being drunk he's being more talkative and keep asking random questions.

After an hour he passed out and sleep. I thank god because hyung was being aggressive and talkative. I'm driving so I trued my best not to disturbed what he asking.

At the parking lot we saw our managers and help me to the other members to get up and bring them to our dorm.

I opened the door and taking off my shoes and I'm always shouting.

"We're home!!!"

And I couldn't believe Seri was sitting at the couch in our dorm... Yes, she was here and what she's doing here?

------------x------------

[ Minhyuk POV ]

I decided to take Seri home after we saw her crying on the stairs earlier. It's in our restrictions that we're not allowed to go outside without a manager and with a girl or staff but for me she's different and I don't regret things so I broke the rules.