Book 📖

Seri didn't know what to do because the boy that bumped with hee twice is in the library too and both of you are liking the same spot in the library.

"Yahhhhh! It's my place!!" The boy and Seri said.

"Huh? You? Are you following me?" The boy saiand pointed his finger to Seri.

"What? Are you insane? Why I'm going to follow you? I don't know you too!" Seri said.

"You're lying!! You followed me here because you are a stalker..."

"Haaaa! Stalker? Me? I guess you are totally insane. I'm going to call the security because you accusing me and it was my seat in the first place."

"What did you say? FYI, Miss, you don't have a name on this chair and it means anyone can seat here."

"Oooh! So you still arguing about the chair. Alright, I'm gonna call the police and will tell them that you harass me."

You get your phone in your bag then you will dial the police hotline but then the boy snatched your phone.

"Yaaaah! Give back my phone you bastard!"

"Sorry Miss, you will not call anyone and look around. People here are looking at us so if you will make a commotion I guess those people can be my witness that I didn't harass you."

You got really mad and you want to punch the boy but he can switch the situation if I will do it. Now, you get your phone to the boy, and instead, you will read stay to read.

You left and let the boy seat on your favorite chair...

[ SERI's POV ]

I'm mad at myself because I can't defend in that kind of situation and I really hate that boy.

I cried in the corner where no people around to read.

It's supposed to be a good day but became a bad day because of what happened. I cried and let out my emotions getaway. It's hard for me because every time that I get bullied no one gets to help me or care about my feelings.

I really hate this day because it reminds me of when I was in middle school.

I'm always wishing that someday someone can defend me when I need it. But it will remain a wish that will never come true.

-----x-----

It's almost dinner time now, and I guessed I need to go home now because I already let out my cry and felt relieved after what happened.

I called my sister and tell her that I'm not going home late today. I was surprised because when I told my sister she responded that she knew that I cried.

It hurts me more because my siblings felt the pain I got and they know me more than myself.

10 minutes ago~

"Mina-ya, tell mom that I'll be home now and don't lock the door."

"Noona, I know you cried."

"Huh! What are you saying?"

"Don't lie to me Noona, I feel it. Do you want me to pick you up?"

"No, no, I can go home by myself."

"Are you sure Noona?"

"I'm okay with it Mina."

"Alright Noona, Just take a cab instead of rising in a bus."

"Don't worry, I can still ride a bus."

"Okay, be safe Noona."

End our call