Festival 🎉

The worst week that Seri doesn't want to come is finally coming and this week is the University Festival. After the week of preparations and the clubs where Seri belong was super busy for everything. Seri works to be done you already sent a letter at your work in the convenience store because this week will be Seri's hell week.

Seri's friends still don't know what roles in the club then accidentally hee younger sister heard and saw her preparing for the performer's name and arranging some stuff on her laptop and now she keeps on whining at Seri's even at school she follows her everywhere she goes.

The club president called Seri to assist all the performers tonight for their perfective places and told her to ask for some help from all the juniors to order the food and drinks for the Artist. Seri don't have any juniors to ask instead she asked he sister since she followed Seri the whole day.

Seri dialed Mina's number...

"Mina! Where are you?"

"Annyeong Noona, I'm at the cafeteria why?"

"Come to the auditorium now! Be here as faster you can."

Mina was confused but excited inside because Seri called her for help. A lot of students gathering right now in the field and all the clubs are busy with their games and etc.

Seti's friends want you to join with them then said that she couldn't make it because of the  works in the club.

By 12 noon all artists invited for the night event will come and will be a tired night.

Seri's sister is super excited because she gonna see MONSTA X up close but Seri told her that she needs to behave and calm because no students allowed except the club members and the staff.

Seri's gets tired and the artist is coming now. A lot of students are outside of the auditorium and they're getting loud because of these artists coming.

Seri was amaze and happy to see other artists close up and they are beautiful and handsome.

Mina can't stop her fan girl mode while seeing a lot of artists and she became more excited because MONSTA X her favorites will be here now.

"Yah! Stop being loud. Haha."

"Tsk! You can't feel it because you are not a fan like me." Mina being mad

"Haha, I'm a fan too but those writers of a book. That's the difference, Mina."

"I don't care Noona Tsk!"

"Haha"

Seri laughed at her sister  because Mina is cute to teased.

Far away Seri seeing a familiar outfit and it seems she know someone who wore it the same but she can't think straight because of loud voices from the students.

7 men are coming out from a black van and Seri was stunned to see them. She's not moving and didn't know what to do the her sister poked her head.

"Yah! Noona, MONSTA X is coming and you need to escort them to their room."

"Ugh! Shit! Alright."

"Seri! Come on they are people too. Stay focused." You said to yourself.

While assisting MONSTA X, Seri couldn't leave her eyes to a familiar person. Then she didn't notice their eyes...

met.
----x---

[ IM/Changkyun POV ]

Today we have scheduled to be a first in University Festival and I'm excited to see our fans and student.