Holding hands 👫

Seri and Changkyun looked into each other eyes. There is something Seri wants to ask him also Changkyun but the atmosphere seems not right to talk about it.

Minhyuk greeted everyone with his smile and offered soup to sober their selves from drinking alcohol.

Changkyun straight to his room and you are still on the couch and not moving.  To avoid the awkwardness Seri took the step and greeted them.

MONSTA X members were surprised because they didn't expect that you'll be in their dorm. Looking at each other most of them are a little bit sober and getting back to their inner soul haha.

Changkyun came out of his room and changed his outfit because Kihyun threw some alcohol on Changkyun's shirt.

"It's Seri right? What are you doing here?" Manager said.

"Sorry, Hyung. I didn't call you about this because I'm in a hurry so I brought her herw not asking your permission." Minhyuk said.

"Minhyuk, I'm not asking you but I'm asking her!" (pointed Seri).

"Sorry, sorry Hyung! Haha, don't get mad at her. I'm the one who insisted to come over." Minhyuk

"Minhyuk is your spokesperson ah Seri?"

"Hyung, don't be like that! You made her uncomfortable." Changkyun said.

"Sorry, but we need to be careful. I didn't know her and I only knew a few things about her background. I just wanted to make sure that visiting visitors like her wouldn't get a misunderstanding, guys."

"We know Hyung. But the way you approached her looks like she did something wrong. Also, you sound mad Hyung." Changkyun said.

"Hahaha, so Changkyun and Minhyuk is her spokepersons. You're so lucky Seri. I'll let this slide but tomorrow I'll talk to you and I will ask Minhyuk about this."

Seri couldn't say anything because the atmosphere became hot and the manager left. It was true that they need to be careful and guarantee the safety of MONSTA X.

While the Manager and Changkyun talking. Seri stand up but Minhyuk let her sit and told her everything's fine and she doesn't need to worry.

Seri said she going home but Minhyuk offered again to sleep over because it's very late and Seri answers were still the same.

"Fine! I respected your answer Seri haha. Good timing! Kyun was here, he can drive you going home."

"Kyun? Hmm, do I heard it right? Kyun? Minhyuk called his member Kyun?" Seri saying to her mind.

Seri pause a bit and thought something but it was mixed up everything and she couldn't say the right word.

"Yes, I can drive you home Seri. It's late-night and you will have a hard time waiting for an available taxi. So I'll drive you."

Changkyun was nervous but he doesn't want to show it so he respond in a cool way. Minhyuk called him to his nickname and that name he gave to Seri and he's now thinking if Seri would notice about it. But still, he's hoping it wouldn't because he's still not ready to tell everything to Seri.

Right now, Seri wants to decline but guess it's not anymore because Changkyun already went outside.  

Seri bid her goodbyes to everyone and Minhyuk sent her outside and told Changkyun to be careful while driving and sent Seri safe to her home. Changkyun nodded and straight ahead to the elevator.

Both of them were inside the elevator and no one talking. And looks like there's a heavy wind passing by. They don't know how they will start the conversation from a scratch. They arrived in the parking lot and still, no one try talking.