I can't imagine

[ SERI's POV ]

It's been a week and now my mother is finally going home and will do home recovery. It was a hard decision for me and for my mom but she agreed with what I did and that's also for her to recover. A large amount of money can also help us to move and find a new home.

We had a lot of memories of my father and we couldn't imagine how we gonna start from scratch. Looking at my family I could say that "life goes on".

Minhyuk kept in touch with me. He always sent messages and check on me. I don't feel that I'm talking with an artist looks like I'm talking to a usual friend worried about me.

"Are you coming to work today?"

"I don't know! I'd still need to look for and take care of my mom. And I was thinking to quit the job now."

"Oh, noh! Don't do that Seri! I can help you if you need me."

"It's okay Minhyuk! But if I will continue not coming I guess the company would fire me."

"No! I'll ask the CEO about this. I know the management can give consideration to what happened."

"Don't do that minhyuk! I know we're close friends and I'm happy about it. But I don't want to use you over my work."

"But Seri..."

"It's okay Minhyuk. I appreciated your help and you are worried about me and for me, that's enough. I can handle it on my own."

"Well, if that's what you want Seri. I'm okay with it but don't hesitate to call me if needed okay?"

"Hahaha, yes I will."

I'm on the edge of deciding if I will continue or not because of my mom's condition. Also, I need to find a new house that I can rent for us to move out. And I need to look for another person who can help me with our store in a wet market.

While walking on the streets. I saw a very familiar face but I'm not a hundred percent sure if he was it so I chased him.

Then out of nowhere, I'm on the streets where a lot of people looking at me. Looks like they saw a ghost in the way they stared at me.

"Hey! Who are you?"

"Uhm! Sorry, I'm following a guy with a height like 5"10 and has blonde hair."

"You're not an intruder right?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"She's not and she's with me!"

"Oh, man! I thought we got sold out from the cops hahaha."

"No one could do that man! And excuse us."

I'm speechless and couldn't say anything and I was just looking at him surprisingly. I thought I was dreaming and I just pinched my cheeks if I was or not then he talked to me casually.

"Yah! What are you doing here?"

A moment of silence was passed around and my mouth doesn't work or even say anything.

"Seri!!!!! What are you doing here alone?"

He yelled and punched the desk harder.

"Oh! I'm sorry, but how come you're here

Juno?"

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

[ KYUN's POV ]

I had a busy schedule this week and for the following week due to my upcoming album to be released next week and promotion coming.

I was worried about who would work for my wardrobe and will style my outfits throughout the comeback. Since Seri took her to leave because of her mother's health. I was worried and couldn't think of anything. I was hesitant to reach out to her because I know she will be mad because I left her hanging before.

I still don't have the courage to talk to her in Kyun's state but the time goes by I don't have anything on my mind but to continue what I started. I guess I need her now, I felt useless and sad if I don't see her at work. I'll talk to her or our manager but how will I explain why I needed her if we have another stylist to assist me.

I'll ask Minhyuk instead...

"Are you up Hyung?"

"Yeah! Do you have something to say?"

"Hmm! Yeah. can I come in?'

"Oh! sure go ahead Kyun."

"Do you still get in touch with Seri?"

"Yeah, actually she sent a message just a minute ago. why?"

"Is she still coming to work with us?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure about that because she only saying that she needs to take care of her mom and do the things that her mother left."

"But, why manager said to me that another stylist was assigned and continue working with us."

"Huh? Really? I know that stylist was temporary since Seri is not around to work with us."

"Manager hasn't talked to me about this and they should ask us first since we're working Seri for almost half of the year."

"Yeah agreed with you. Also, it could be an adjustment again if they will replace Seri, Hyung."

"Anyway, I'll talk to the manager later and we can talk this to other members too Kyun."

"Thank you so much Hyung, appreciated your help."

"But why you're so eager not to replace our stylist huh?"

"Huh? I'm just curious also it will be another adjustment again so it's hard to adjust you know that Hyung. Hahaha."

Our conversation continues and talks a lot of things about work and personal matters. Then our manager called me and told me to get ready because there will be a fitting for my upcoming music video. I left the dorm and still thinking the way how will I approach Seri since it's almost half of the year since I don't reach her. She will be mad for sure and she can throw tantrums at me because I didn't contact her longer.

"I don't know if we're thinking the same or is it just me thinking of that because she has already forgotten me and she doesn't want to talk to or meet me."

I will not know the answer if I will not do anything. After my promotion for my solo comeback, I'll tell her everything and let her know who I am. It's too early for her to know me but this is a good decision.

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

[ SERI's POV ]

I couldn't believe that I'll meet Juno in the vicinity. Also, what he's doing in that place. The place looks dark and people there was doing something bad.

I go back to the market and still looking and chatting for some random people to buy our place here in the market. The new owner of our home gave us two weeks to find a new place to live in. But how could I find and pay for it if still don't have buyer in our market place.

"Should I ask help for Minhyuk or do I send text message to Kyun?"

My mind keep on mixing and I couldn't decide whoever I could talk to about the money.

While a middle age man approached me and asked the information about our market store place. I saw Juno again and it looks like he's working but why are people around here giving him a money and he's carrying a ledger notebook.

"Is Juno working at loan shark company?"

My conversation with Mr. Han finished with a good deal. Mr. Han will bought our store and the contract signing is schedule tomorrow. He already paid and both party had a transparency to avoid conflict.

I called the landlady I spoke yesterday and sent our first payment and told her that will move in on the next business

After it, I decided to bought some food and coffee at the convenience store and a familiar guy sitting and looks like he's waiting for someone.

"Seri....."

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×

New updates❗

Thank y'all for still reading and supporting this story. I hope y'all enjoy the update.

Again, tysm❗

🍒