Don't talk to me

[ SERI's POV ]

Everything is ready and we're also ready to move out. It's so hard to accept but this is the reality we have. Our home and store sold for a good deal, which could be our foundation to start our new life.

I really love my family and I'll do everything for them to be safe and continue our daily living. I give up my own happiness and disregard the opportunity to grow from what I'm supposed to do. It's a selfish thing from other's point of view but for me, it's a decision that you need to continue your life. Today will mark a new journey in my life.

=====×××××

Half of the year passed and here I am still depending on myself not knowing there is someone willing to adapt and help me to find my own happiness.

Moving from our old house to the new is a big adjustment I did. Everything for the past 6 months is not an easy job for me. Yes, I called it a job without a salary because I accepted it of my own will. Finding a new way to earn money and start saving for my family was a good start I guess. I questioned myself every day from the day I decided to sell our house and the thought comes to my mind.

"The show must go on. Not just you're an artist on screen but an artist of your own life movie that everything is not long term but a temporary that will give you a lesson to learn."

×××××

I just finished my job at the market and closed our small store to get home. I decided to buy some food because my younger siblings wanted me to cook kimchi rice. I'm now walking to the door and suddenly my eyes gaze on someone that looks familiar then I heard someone calling me.

"Seri!!!!!"

"Huh?"

"Seri, can we talk?"

"Wait? Changkyun? I mean Kyun?"

"Huh? How and when Seri?"

"It's a long story to tell but we need to go home first. You're a celebrity no one needs to see you here."

I grabbed his hand and walked away. It will be chaotic if someone see him.

He stayed silent the whole time we walked and didn't say anything. I felt like he was surprised that I knew who he is.

"Are you okay Kyun? Seems like you're in shock, hahaha."

"Don't laugh at me Seri. Hmm, I don't know how to say this and why you didn't confront me. "

"I'll tell you everything okay? Just stay calm and don't worry you are welcome in our house."

We arrived and my mother is sleeping and my siblings are still in school. I prepared toasted bread and juice for Kyun.

"You may now, take off your hat and removed your mask. Haha."

"You're teasing me again Seri. Tsk!"

"Hahaha. Anyway, how did you know where I'm living Kyun?"

"Ehhhm! I asked Minhyuk about your address. He told me not to tell you. I'm sorry."

"Are you sure? Because I haven't talked to Minhyuk. Hmm, It got me confused and think Kyun."

"Really? I guess it's a coincidence, Hahaha."

"Okay! But I'm still not believed what you said Kyun. Anyway, Why you wanted to see me Kyun?"

"It's up to you, Hahaha. Well, I just want to tell you who I am and wanted to know your whereabouts that's why I'm here."