Bus 🚌

[ Seri's POV ]

I finished your part time job and ready to go in University. I'm in hurry because my first subject will start at 7am and still waiting the bus to arrive.

While waiting the bus to arrive, the rain fall and I forgot to bring my umbrella because I don't want to be late on the first day in University.

Bus arrived and someone bumped to me and didn't say sorry.

I ignored the boy because and let myself seat. I get my airpods and played random music and play my favorite song.

Arrived at school now and a lot of students are gathering around at the gym area. This tear would be my last year attending this school and I want my last year to be memorable.

Class started and our professor told that there will be an event next week here in the university and maybe they will invite Idols, solo artist and Actors to be their guest in the event. The details are still finalizing and possible to announce tomorrow.

I'm excited but I still have my job and I guessed I can't attend on that event.

My sister attending here in my university too and she's at 2nd year and she loves idol group like MONSTA X. She saved her money to buy merchandize and albums, she even attended their concert last summer and my sister introduced the group but not interested to stan and waste my money for them. I guessed I have no taste nor interest liking them.

----x----

Weeks passed and the event is near to happen. It was announced the day after our first day. And the guest list was still unknown and they haven't announce who will be.

Today is my day off and instead of resting at home I always go outside and visit the library near my place. I really love books and reading is one of my hobbies.

"Mom, don't wait me for tonight's dinner i'll be home late." Told my mom while changing clothes.

"Alright, don't come home super late Seri!"

"Yeah, mom. I gotta go!!!"

The place is not so far but you need to ride a bus to get to the place. So, here I go again, waiting the bus to arrive then a familiar boy bumped to me. And it was the same boy who bumped to me last week when I'm going to school.

I don't want to show bad manners even m I'm almost to bumped my head to the door.

"Yah!! Are you blind?" I said with a little high voice.

I know he heard me but the boy continue walking and seat like nothings happes. Then I decided to seat near at him so I can ask and tell him to be careful and learn to say sorry.

I thought I could talk to him but here I am seating and can't move any inch and say anything to the man. So, decided to skip this day but if he will bumped to me next time I wouldn't show mercy and I'll be angry.

Seated next to him and then looking at this man, he looks familiar but I don't recall where I saw it.

"Oh my god! Our eyes met and he's fucking looking at me" I said to my mind.

"Why are you looking at me Miss?"

This man had a deep voice. Actually I can't see his face because he wores mask so I'm only seeing his eyes.

"Ahm! Nothing I was looking outside." I stutter and swear my heart beat fast.

I lied then check my phone just like nothing happens.

Finally arrived at my fave place~

I really love this place it's have a lot of books and I felt relieved when I'm here reading with music on. I sat on my favorite table and looks like there's no a lot of people today maybe it's Sunday and most of people spending their off at home.