Part 2: Arts and Aircrafts

"You're crazy Frypan." Minho expressed.

"You want him back or not?"

Minho sighs, "Fine but how the hell are we supposed to get there? With the city down, how would we even find a vehicle?"

"We never actually saw the city go down."

"You think it's still there?" Newt speaks.

"I'm just saying, maybe there's still some type of civilization, I mean, we can't be the only ones left."

"Or we can just steal the bloody aircraft."
Newt speaks sarcastically.

Frypan smirks,

"Oh no, no no no, we do not know how to fly that thing." Minho protests.

"But Jorge does." Frypan's smile lights up.
"He's always up for an adventure! Come on, I'll convince him."

"What about the cranks?" Newt asks,

"We'll bring Gally and Brenda, more people." Fry suggests, he already had his mind set on this plan.

And with that Frypan walks off to find Jorge,

Leaving Newt and Minho.

"I think he's gone bloody insane."

"Do you ever stop with the bloody this bloody that?" Minho mumbles.

"No."

*timeskip*

Frypan had gotten everyone to agree, they all cared for Thomas, they wanted him to have some kind of closure. Fry had gotten more people to join than originally planned, he was very happy with himself.

The team included Newt, Minho, Frypan, Gally, Thomas, Sonya, Harriet, Aris, Jorge and Brenda.

They didn't tell Teresa for a reason, part of this mission was for y/n. She wouldn't want her there, they honored that.

They all board the aircraft, Jorge was going to be their designated pilot.

All that was left to do was drag Thomas along,

That job was left to Newt,

"Tommy!" Newt barges into Thomas's room, "Come on, we're going for a ride, I can't tell you where, you just have to trust me."

Thomas goes along hesitantly, but in the end he boards, seeing all his friends he's confused.

"What's going on?" He asks anyone listening,

Take off, Jorge flys the aircraft into the air, starting their journey back to the mountains.

"We, my friend are going to the mountains." Frypan puts a hand on Thomas's shoulder, "Figured some closure would help us all man, we know how much you love y/n." Fry didn't dare say loved.
Another boy had made the mistake of it before,
they got a fist to the face.

"We love her too and we all just want to say goodbye."

Thomas shows a sad smile, the thought of his friends caring made him slightly more happy,
he felt confident in this plan.