Part 5: Sweet pea

They all one by one make their way back to the aircraft. But not Newt,
"Y/n as mad as I am, we're not leaving you."

"I'll be fine."

"No matter what he says, he loves you and he needs you so you have to come back."

I sigh, "I love him too, that's why I have to stay, you wouldn't understand Newt, this is better for him."

Newt walks away, I thought they would have taken off in a few minutes, sooner or later.

But no, Thomas comes back.

"Tommy?"

"Don't talk. Y/n, I love you, more than anything in the world, no matter how angry I was, I realized that I can't live without you. So would you please.."

He gets down on one knee, pulling something out of his jacket.

A ring.

"Oh my god." I smile,

"Marry me y/n?" He smiles back.

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you Thomas!"

I hold my hand out and he takes it, quickly slipping the ring on. Then springing up and hugging me tightly.

He lets go and we share the most beautiful, passionate kiss ever, he kisses me as if he couldn't get enough, he kisses me like I was the only girl in the world.

"God I love you Tommy."

"I love you." He hugs me again, only letting go when Minho comes out to greet us.

"Alright let's go lovebirds, and congratulations by the way." He pats Thomas on the back.

We walk back to the aircraft hand in hand.

"It's beautiful." I whisper,

"I knew you'd like it." He smiles.

When we aboard the aircraft everyone claps, of course Minho had already shouted it to everyone, which we didn't mind.

Thomas gives my hand a gentle squeeze,

"KISS KISS KISS KISS!" They chant,

Thomas turns to me, we lock eyes for a moment before he leans in, kissing me just as passionately as before. This time without all the tongue since after all we were in front of our friends.

They clap, hollering and hooting.

We sit down next to each other, all the while, Thomas never let's go of my hand.

Every five minutes he looks at my ring, I'd say every thirty seconds for me. I loved it.

"I don't want to ruin the mood or anything but what if he does come back?" I ask anyone listening,

"We'll handle him, we're a family, we'll protect each other." Minho speaks,

"At all costs." Newt adds in,

I smile at him, mouthing a "thank you."

He nods.

Thomas finally let's go of my hand, only to put his arm around me, I snuggle into him. He holds me close. It really made me realize how much I missed him, the last time I seen him. I think about what he said, all of it.

He would've died tonight.

I'm just like my father.

This is my fault.
All I wanted to do was protect them, did I do the right thing? Am I doing the right thing now?

Vote!
Follow?
Comment <3