Part 4: Lost and found

What they were about to see shocked them, they would have thought they were dreaming if they weren't all aware of each other.

"Someone is living here." Brenda announced.

"Clearly." Minho rolls his eyes.

Thomas snaps his head up, taking off running to the tent.

Nobody was there, just a sleeping bag, recently used, with food, water. A fireplace with pans to cook, knifes. Everything you could need to survive in a place like this, who was it? And where were they?

"Be careful everyone! They could be dangerous." Gally pulls his weapon from his holster.

"What if it's her?" Thomas speaks more to himself than to anyone else.

"Tommy she's gone."

"We never found her body!"

"She~" Newt was caught off guard by Thomas running again.

"THOMAS WAIT!"

He saw something run out of the corner of his eye, then it stopped, hiding behind a rock, far away.

Was this their mystery person?

"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" A feminine voice called from far away.

The voice sounded so familiar to Thomas. It couldn't be, he wanted it to be. He prayed it was...

"Y/N!?" Thomas calls in return,

Slowly the mysterious women came out from her hiding spot, masked.

"You shouldn't be here!" She called.

"Take off your mask!" Gally demanded, raising his weapon.

She immediately raised hers in return, causing everyone except Thomas to raise a gun at the girl.
She was clearly outnumbered.

"Take it off!"

She lowers her head,
"If he finds out...he'll kill you all."
She sighs. Letting out a frustrated noise.

"Who is he?" Gally walks up to her, knocking the gun from her hand. Patting her down for more weapons, pulling them from nearly everywhere she could stash one, throwing them to the ground.

"Please, just go back." She pleads, but they wouldn't listen, they weren't going to leave without making the biggest mistake ever. But to one, it would be worth it.

Gally presses the gun to her head, removing the mask for her,

Brenda covers her mouth in shock.

The others eyes widen, not Thomas's though,

Only tears.

It was y/n. Alive.

"I'm sorry Tommy." She cries softly. "I had too, I did this for you! All of you, you need to leave now! Maybe it can still be okay, he won't come back then!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Minho asks,

Thomas tries his best not to break down again.

Thomas takes only a few steps toward y/n before running to to her, giving in. He was so upset with her but his love overpowered his anger, at this moment.

(Back to 1st person, aka your POV)

He nearly knocked me over with his hug, not an eye in the place was dry. We hugged for at least two whole minutes, even then he didn't let go.

Newt didn't hug me, he didn't even look me in the eye. Minho and Fry did though, for that I was so happy. Last time I seen Brenda I just found out she kissed the love of my life. So of course I had never found out what kind of terms we left off on.

Jorge gave me a huge hug as well, "Good to see you feisty girl." He smiled.

"I'd say the same to you but I wish you didn't come, all of you, really. It was better that way."

"Y/n~" Thomas speaks, "What are you talking about?" He asks.

"It's Janson, he's alive, WICKED, I made them a deal. They said if I went with you he'd kill you, Tommy I'm sorry! But I had to do it, I love you."

"So you think we couldn't handle WCKD?"

"No Thomas listen to me, it was all a cover, the flare, the gun, I wouldn't have done it if I didn't~"

"You're just like your father y/n."

That broke my heart to hear him say.

"Tommy please!"

"NO, y/n I loved you but this is unforgivable! Do you know what I went through?! FOR TWO YEARS! Without you." Tears leak from his eyes, as do mine.

"I know and I can't apologize enough but I swear I~"

He cuts me off again, "I would have died tonight."

My heart absolutely shattered, everyone around stood there, nobody else dared talk.

"And I would be gone, and you're still here! I thought you died! You left me nothing!"

He walks away, back to the aircraft, leaving me crying, in front of everyone, I felt weak.

Jorge came to me, hugging me tight while I sobbed into his jacket.

"Shh, shh, it's okay."