Part 9: No mercy

"Thomas put me down!"

People were starting to stare. "Please!" I plead.

Finally he gave in, sooner than later, luckily. Eventually we made our way back to the group, who had already all finished eating.

Thomas grabbed my arm, causing me to turn around, looking at him.

"Yeah?" I ask,

"We can play their game." He smiles.

I give one in return, with a quick nod. We head off back to the group. Sitting down in our old spots, same as before.

"So, you up for a game of truth or dare?" I speak confidently this time.

"Of course." Minho gives a sly look.

"Sure." Teresa joins,

"I suppose." Brenda agrees and so do the rest.

"GREAT!" I smirk, "Minho! Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, obviously." He chose. Most everyone chose dare during these games, otherwise you were considered a wuss. You'd get made fun of for a few hours then they'd forget about it, until the next game.

"I dare you to..." "hmm, I don't know...Kiss Teresa."

"Ooo." They bellow, laughing. "Come on!"
"Don't chicken out now Minho!"

Teresa gives me a bitchy look,
"Fine, get it over with."

Minho looks at the ground.

"You're not going to? Then we should move on, Minho's a chicken."

"I can't!" He speaks loudly.

"And why not!? Because you're an ass! Minho keep it up because you get what you give!" I yell at him,

Taking my revenge. He is my friend but yes,
he deserves my revenge.

Which was...

I knew he would only think of her.
His dead lover.

Minho walks away quickly, with a sad look on his face. He tried his best to hide it, but before he could leave, a few tears had already escaped.

"Y/n, too far! You should apologize!" Newt scolds,

"No way! He made fun of me earlier!"

"You insulted his dead wife! He mocked you."

"I Did not!"

"Yes you did y/n!"

Thomas puts his hand on my thigh, causing me to look at him. He gives me a look too, I knew what I did. Maybe it was too far.

"Fine! I'll apologize." I roll my eyes, getting up to find Minho.

I find him on the floor of his hut, holding a picture frame. His kids weren't in there, they had their own smaller hut.

"Min?"

"Go away!" He jumps into his feet, turning around and pushing me against the wall.

I turn my head away from him, breathing heavy.

"I'm sorry!" I cry. "Please don't hurt me." I shut my eyes tight.

My mind flashes back to Newt, the way he did this, only now, I thought, would he really hit me? Would I deserve it if he did?

I feel sharp heavy pain on my jaw, I fall to my knees, clutching my face.
I look at my shaky hands, checking for blood.

He hit me. He really did it.

The last thing I seen was the picture frame, it was him and he wife. Smiling, hugging, laughing together happily.

"Oh my god y/n I~"

I run out of the room not waiting for him to finish his messed up apology. I run to my own hut.

Vote!
Comment<3
Follow.