The Truth or Lies, That Is Your Choice

Author's Note: Hello fellow Tolkien fans! I am sorry for the long awaited chapter! It was a bit hard to think of what to do with this chapter whether to reveal who Bellethiel is or not to reveal! But I came to the conclusion and this is the results! A new chapter!

Disclaimer: I do not own The Hobbit. All rights belong to J.R.R Tolkien and Peter Jackson. Only thing I own are Bellethiel, her kin and her lovely companions. Any thing you recognize from the book/movie (scenery, names, events) are not mine. I also apologize that if there are grammar mistakes that I have overlooked then I am deeply sorry and I will look back at it when I get back to my computer. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope it makes sense!

"I am sorry Thorin, from what I recall...I was not going to tell you anything." I stated, staring the dwarf king down. "You have only my word to go on, but I assure you that my secrets would not threaten the lives of your company. Gandalf had already claimed that I am a non-negotiable member, and even if you were to leave me here I will still follow against your orders."

"Erebor...Moria." Thorin claimed, not bothering to keep his voice down, quite the opposite. It was rising the angrier he got. "You were involved some how and I want to know what connects you, an Elf, to our greatest Kingdoms."

I held my gaze with the King, the death of him and his kin surfacing suddenly causing me to take a hesitant step back.

Though, Thorin had interpreted it as something completely different, for he darted forward, quickly making his way to me and took a firm grip of my wrist, forcefully dragging me closer to the fire.

"Talk." Thorin growled.

I stared at the fire in silence, watching as Thorin grew angrier by the second.

"Then your journey ends here." Thorin growled standing before me. "We will continue on to reclaim Erebor without your assistance."

"Maybe...we can be of help." A voice called out.

The company's attention was averted toward the entrance way where Tirananniel and Mellimeldisiel stood along with Beriohtarion, Balamaethor, Bregolien, and Nestariel behind.

"Do I need to ask how?" I questioned, looking to Tirananniel.

"I had a feeling you would tell your story, so I bought these five along to confirm." Tirananniel spoke, looking directly at Thorin. "I knew that if Bellethiel told our story alone you would assume it was a lie."

"Tirananniel..." I spoke up, only for the said elf to hold her hand up to silence me.

"We tell you this not for you to treat us, most importantly Bellethiel, differently." Mellimeldisiel claimed. "We tell you our story to open your eyes to the possibility that there are elves that will aid the race of dwarves willingly."

"It all started...when King Thranduil led us to the front gates of Erebor the moment after Smaug lay waste to your kingdom."

(T.A. 2770)

"King Thranduil!" Bellethiel called out, dressed in an intricate, worn out golden breastplate, under was a silver mithril mail shirt, and under that was a black silk coat that reached to her ankles split on either side. Intertwined among the breastplate was a velvet maroon cape, golden gauntlets on each arm. Bellethiel held her matching helmet under her arm and bowed at the waist. "Erebor is under attack, we are ready to march on."

Thranduil nodded his head, hauling himself up on his large elk and began to lead the way at the very front with Bellethiel to the kings right.