Thank You Everyone!

It would seem I forgot to write this the day that I completed this story! I'm so very sorry!! Forgive me! So here goes!

Hello Everyone! I can't say how happy I am that a lot of you stuck through with my story 'The Rebel' till the very end! Thank you for commenting, following, and voting on my story and not to mention giving my story a chance and reading it, getting it up to 5K! (I think it was 5K)

So thank you to everyone who has made this story such a success! And I truly hope that you all enjoyed yourself while we went on an adventure together! Knowing you guys were happy and excited every time I updated made me very happy!

When I changed my story from 'In progress' to 'Complete' it didn't affect me very much UNTIL I went to manage my story and saw the 'Complete' right beside my story I felt very sad even though I'm planning to do a filler story of what's been going on.

I cherish this story not only because I LOVE Thorin, but also because I made such awesome friends that I can talk about fandom stuff with. You guys are simply amazing and are such lovely people!

So again, thank you EVERYONE who has made this story so popular! To everyone who commented, followed and voted for my story! And to everyone who gave my story a chance and stuck through my grammatical errors. I hope I always kept your attention! Hope you guys still share this story with those who are a fan of Thorin's even though it is now complete!

It's hard to express how grateful I am to each and everyone of you through my writing, but I hope you know that I am EXTREMELY grateful to all of you! Lots of loves and hugs being sent your way! *HUGS* If I was with you guys I'd give you the biggest hug ever.

Thank you so much and I hope you guys read the 'filler' story when I create it!

Much love,

Shayna