Chapter 4: Finding Dior

It's 12 pm. 1 hour and 30 minutes until the twins' flight. "OWWWWWW" Jayda shouts. "I burnt myself!" she shouts again dropping the hair straightening iron. Both of the twins are in the bathroom getting ready for their flight. "That's why I asked you to let me do it," Jayna says. "Oh nooo, it left a mark on my neck too!" Jayda yells as she examines the mark in the bathroom mirror. She leans forward to get a better look. "Oooooh, It looks like you have a hickey," Jayna says covering her mouth in shock. Jayda gets mad and stomps her feet. She takes a deep breath. "Calm down Jayda," she says to herself. "I'm just going to put contour over it." She grabs her contour blender, dips it in the concealer, and rubs it over the burnt mark. Jayna puts her lashes on and they finish up. Here is their final look:

 Here is their final look:

Jayda pulls out their vlogging camera and start recording

Jayda pulls out their vlogging camera and start recording. "It's J to the A to the Y to the N to the A" Jayna shouts. "...And it's J to the A to the Y to the D to the A" Jayda shouts into the camera. "Wassup JT GANG, we are back with another vlog," Jayda says. "As y'all can tell by the title, today we are going to visit some very special people" Jayna exclaims. "Mmm Hmmm," REAL special😏" Jayda replies all in Jayna's face and laughs. "Anywayssss, we only have about an hour and a half to get to the airport in time for our flight. So we are kind of rushing. But do y'all like our outfits?" They ask doing a 360. "Right now, we are going to take Dior for a little stroll to waste some time. Right Dior?" Jayna asks as Dior hops up and down. "Awwww, Dior loves her mommy" Jayna squeals.

Dior barks. "Dior is pretty excited to see her friends today" Jayda adds. "We'll be back after we are done, love yall" Jayna says to the camera and then covers it with her hand. "I can't wait to see my booooyyyyfriendddd" Jayna speaks in her B Simone voice. "Awwww" Jayda replies, happy for her sister. "Oh yeah, you didn't tell me how things went when Chris asked you out," Jayda says reminding her. "I told you already" Jayna answers cheesing. "No, I mean all the details. Come onnnnn!" Jayda utters. "Okaaaaayyy" she answers. They go outside to take Dior on her walk. "Cmon Dior" Jayda calls out to the dog making kissy noises. They grab her leash and start walking out of the front yard. Jayna takes a deep breath and begins "So this is how it went...."

FLASHBACK (to Chapter 2)

"Jayna..." Chris utters. "Yes," she answers. "You remember what we were speaking about earlier right?" "Mmmm Hmmm" she answers. Her heart beating fast. "You know, you're the first girl, I've ever had these type of feelings for. Even in my past relationships, I never had no girl make me feel like this... Make me feel like I could do whatever, say whatever's on my mind without arguing. I never had a shordy, that I can really express myself to, and give me good advice and push me to be a better person, the way you do. You're like my best friend and my crush in one. And you know I can't go a day, without thinking about you. I hate being distant from you. You make me laugh, and I love your energy, your soul, your family, your sister, your momma. They all like family to me.