Chapter 5: For You, Jayna🌹

"Is it the museum?" Jayna asks anxiously. She has a blindfold on. "Nope," Chris responds. "Are we going hiking?" she asks. He shakes his head and mumbles "Mmm-mmm." "Waterpark?" she asks. "Noooo," he says. "Is it the movies?" she asks. "Hmm, something like that but better" he replies. Jayna gasps. "I know! It's the zoo! We're going to the zoo!" Chris laughs remembering the joke Debo made about taking her to the zoo." Not that either😂" he says. "Then what is it???" she asks impatiently. "You 'bout to see, we're almost there Jayna" he replies turning the steering wheel all the way around. "This is why I don't like surprises, I hate waiting" she grumbles.

She rambles on and on. "I hope we're not gonna be up high somewhere, I'm afraid of heig--" "Ight, get down" Chris interrupts. He parks the car and goes over to her side. He unbuckles her seatbelt and helps her get down. He grabs her by the shoulders and walks her in front of a large and tall building. It's decorated in colorful lights, pictures of couples, the walls are made of glass. They stand there. "You ready?" he asked. "Yesss" Jayna replies nervously. He takes off her blindfold. As soon as Jayna sees the building she lets out a loud gasp. She covers her mouth with her hands in shock. She looks up at the words constructed in front of the building. It reads Ridadie. Below it are smaller words that say "For Couples." "What is this place? It's so pretty😍" she utters.

"It's an amusement house. I rented it out for the whole day, you know what I'm sayin, just for me and you to enjoy" Chris says. "All for us?!🥺" she asks. "All for you, Jayna" Chris replies. Jayna is frozen, she stands there admiring the building. She's speechless. "C'mon let's go inside," Chris says opening the door. They walk inside. Jayna gasps even louder. "Welcome, Chris & Jayna," a robotic voice says out loud. There are glowing letter lights at the top that says "WELCOME JAYNA" The place is huge. There are stairs that lead all the way to the top of the building. There are so many games and activities such as arcade machines, video games, pinball machines, casinos, dance machines, basketball machines, a pool table, bowling, a roller-skating center, trampoline hockey... Every arcade game and fun activity you can think of.

 "Oh, my God! Is this all for us?!" Jayna squeals jumping up and down

"Oh, my God! Is this all for us?!" Jayna squeals jumping up and down. She pulls out her camera and starts recording. Chris smiles. "This is my way of saying I missed you" he murmurs. Jayna frowns her face emotionally. She hugs Chris tightly and they swing back and forth. "And also thank you for allowing me to be your boyfriend," he says. He kisses her forehead. She blushes hard. "Now Cmon! Let's go!" he pulls her arm and they run up to the basketball arcade machine. He pulls out his blogging camera to record. "I'll give you 5K if you can beat my score" he declares. Jayna takes off her earrings. "Bet!" she yells.

"Type in your usernames!" The machine shouts. They type in their usernames. There are 30 seconds on the mechanical timer. They start shooting as many baskets as they can. Chris grabs two at a time. "Your cheating Chris!😂" she shouts and laughs. "Watchu mean? Ain't no rules in this bih, Shordy!" he responds. They go on and on. The game stops. "SCORE 20 - 14! The winner is Chris Gone Crazy!" the machine calls out. "Yeaaaa! F*ck you talm bout! You thought you was gonna beat this! Talking all that sh*t!" he yells as he beats his chest and teases her all in her face. "Boy, get out my face! You're a cheater" Jayna responds mushing his face. She smirks in shame. "Don't be mad! Just take that L like a woman!😂" he shouts. "I want to play again," Jayna says competitively. "Ight, we can play again, just know I'm dusting yo ass each time" he replies. "We'll see," Jayna says.