Chapter One-WTF Do You Mean HuMaN?

"Protests are everywhere now? I'm not even surprised at this point," Jisung mumbled. The three boys were sitting on the couch watching the daily news.

"Not going to lie, I expected this," Chan said, getting up and walking to the kitchen. Changbin scoffed, rolling his eyes and bringing his feet to sit on the couch where Chan previously sat.

"Get your feet off the couch!" He yelled from the kitchen. Jisung laughed silently as Changbin reluctantly took his feet off the couch.

"Psychic bitch," Jisung pointed out, earning himself a slap from Changbin.

Although Chan wasn't technically an oracle he was something of the sort. Having a very good instinct about what will happen in the future and having dreams about major events that will happen in the world.

"Not physic, I just know things," Chan pointed out as he walked back into the room and flopped into the spot he was previously in.

"Imma put that on my next gravestone," Jisung snorted, already imagining the beautiful headstone with swirly text.

"Well you have many years until that happens so buckle up little bat," Chan tossed a Capri-sun to both boys, each catching it and thanking the older. 

Jisung shrugged, "If I'm being completely honest I forgot where my gravestone is," Jisung laughed. Changbin facepalmed.

"How did you forget?" Changbin asked. Jisung shrugged.

"It was a long time ago, a lot has happened since then you know," Jisung explained. Chan snorted.

"You befriended a werewolf and some psychic thing, that's really a lot," Changbin said sarcastically, referring to himself and Chan.

"I know so much stress," Jisung jokes. Chan rolled his eyes and turned back to the t.v.

"Do we have ice cream?" Changbin asked Chan for an answer. Chan sighed sadly.

"No, that's what I was looking for earlier," he said, tossing his empty drink into the trash bin across the room.

"When did we run out of ice cream?" Jisung asked, tossing his own trash into the bin and missing terribly.

"You need to pick that up sir," Changbin said, eyeing the balled-up Capri-sun rapper on the floor. Jisung just looked at it and soon enough it floated up and into the trash.

"You lazy piece of shit," Changbin scolded, shoving Jisung off the couch.

"It works out my mind so I'm not being completely lazy," Jisung pointed out, getting up and dusting off his pants.

"Yeah yeah go get ice cream," Chan said, stepping in before the two supernaturals started wrestling.

"But-" He tried to protest. The words fell silent on his lips as Chan gave him a look. He sighed, shoulders sagging in relief.

"Be careful of wolves please," Chan said. Jisung nodded knowing better than to question Chans' weird advice. Slipping on his doc martens and a bomber jacket he made his way outside. The sun was finally going down and everything becoming 20 times colder.

"Fuck Winter," he muttered as he followed the familiar sidewalk to the 24/7 convenience store.

Besides the cold, Jisung loved where he lived. The three boys owned a small 4 bed 3 bath house. Each person with their own space and a shared studio. The place was cozy and overlooked the local forest called Yellowwood while still being close enough to civilization. Although Yellowwood seemed like a pretty peaceful place it was shrouded in magic. A powerful Witch who lived right inside kept the portal between Yellowwood and its sister forest in the supernatural realm, Levanter, hidden. Being friends with the Witch and close to the forest made things easier for Changbin who sometimes couldn't resist shifting to run around like a dumb dog.