Chapter Five-Welcome To The Farm, Don't Eat The Animals

"Who the fuck are you?" A vicious voice snapped. Minho's voice stuck in his throat. The person was pretty but scary.

"Seungmin it's me," Felix quipped, his head popping up out of the jumble of bodies. Seungmin, apparently, relaxed his bow at the sight of the familiar fairy.

"Oh, why are you here, and who are the rest of you?" Seungmin asked, slinging his bow over his shoulder and tucking the arrow back into the quiver. Minho tried to find a more comfortable position, but so far there was an elbow in his gut and a foot wedged into his back AKA pain.

"Can you let us down first, I think I might puke," Jisung requested as the rope trap started to turn. Seungmin nodded walking off behind a tree. A second later the group fell onto the floor in a heap. Minho winced, the fall causing him to land on his wrist painfully. Of the group, the human was the only one who seemed in pain.

"Sorry about the trap, we have been having trouble with some creature lately," Seungmin apologized, watching as the 5 stood up slowly. Minho did his best to not let the pain in his wrist get the better of him.

"No worries it will be gone soon. My name is Bang Chan, this is Jisung and Changbin," Chan introduced the group, "oh and that's Minho," he said. His voice sounded warm but Minho could feel the chill.

"Vampire, wolf and human I see. What are you?" Seungmin asked, looking at Chan curiously.

Jisung and Changbin shrugged in sync, "He's an oracle type thing," they said together. Everyone, including Minho, turned to look at Chan. Chan was just deadpanning into the distance.

"An oracle thing?" Seungmin asked confused. Minho held back giggles, even the magical world was complicated and confusing.

"Yeah, he's not an oracle but get's weird dreams and can basically predict the future," Changbin explained. Chan nodding along in agreement. Minho awkwardly messed with the hem of his shirt, this conversation proving even more how he didn't belong in this world.

"Totally makes sense," Seungmin rolled his eyes, letting his piercing gaze meet Minho's own lethal stare, "Why did you bring a human to Levanter?" The fairy asked next, scanning the human head to toe. Minho felt uncomfortable under Seungmin's prying eyes. He expected Jisung to come to his rescue. He should have known better when there was an awkward silence.

"Jisung's mate," Changbin of all people answered

"I see, well follow me to Minsee's, she is the important one here," Seungmin waved a hand asking the group to follow him. The four did. Felix and Seungmin chatting happily. Minho glared as the fairy and werewolf held hands, jealousy creeping up his throat slowly.

Jisung was watching Minho, emotions a mix of anger, sadness and longing. It was hard for him not to want Minho. The human was indeed beautiful and biologically Jisung was pulled towards him.

"Who is Minsee exactly, she has been mentioned but no one ever explained?" Chan asked, pulling Jisung out of his thoughts. Seungmin sighed heavily.

"She's the bane of my existence, aka my older sister. She's an animal fairy, a powerful one at that. She is friends with a god so she is special. Minsee is the protector of the entire midnight forest of Levanter," Seungmin explained leading the group along a hidden trail.

"Are you an animal fairy?" Jisung asked, eyes glancing over the bow and quiver strapped to Seungmin's back. Seungmin shook his head with a laugh.

"Warrior fairy. This is it, Minsee is.....weird......compliment her animals and she will like you," Seungmin said. Ahead of the group was a large cabin with walls mostly made of glass and two stories. There was a large lake some yards away, glittering waters and strong trees were all they could see.