Chapter Six-Mermaids Can Be Dudes?

"Good morninggg!" Minsee screamed from somewhere downstairs. Everyone in the house somehow heard and was startled awake.

"How is she so loud?" Minho rolled over, shoving his face under a pillow to try and block out the music now blasting around the house.

"Fuck fairies," Jisung mumbled from the spot next to Minho. Minho pulled the pillow off his face and looked over at the tired vampire. Jisung was laying on his back, eyes closed and hair even crazier than the night before.

"We should go down there before she drags us by the hair," Minho said, sitting up and stretching. Jisung watched with one eye open. Admiring the small bit of skin showing where Minho's shirt slipped on his shoulder. Minho turned, catching Jisung staring at the junction between his neck and shoulder. He got up quickly face burning red before taking off to his own room.

Jisung ran a hand down his face, noticing how hungry he was.

10 minutes later everyone was downstairs sitting around the dining table, food in the center, Jisung nursing a cup of blood. Minho couldn't help but watch the vampire stare at the cup with hate.

"So what information do you have on this creature? Or are we going into this blind?" Chan asked as everyone began to eat. Minsee hummed, finishing her bite before smiling.

"I myself don't know about the creature other than the after effects but I have someone who has seen it, he does not like to talk though," Minsee said, spreading cream cheese onto a bagel.

Seungmin scoffed loudly, bringing the attention to him, "He's not a person he's a fish," Seungmin said, rolling his eyes and continuing to shovel eggs into his mouth. Minsee and Felix rolled their eyes in sync.

"You are only mean because he likes you," Felix pointed out wiggling his fork and eyebrows suggestively in Seungmin's direction.

"Anyway, after eating Seungmin will take you there. I have to attend to the animals," Minsee informed the group. Everyone nodded along, going back to eating after the matter was settled.

"Well this way," Seungmin led the group through the forest, after rounding a few abnormally large trees a beautiful lake came into view. Half of it was sand and a rock was with a small waterfall bleeding into it.

"Wow, it's so pretty," Minho said, looking around and admiring the beautiful view. Beautiful views seemed to be all this forest had.

"Hyunjin come up!" Seungmin demanded, kicking a rock into the still lake.

"So mean," Felix chided, running to hide behind Changbin when Seungmin threatened to punch him.

"Hello" a groggy voice came from the middle of the lake. Minho watched a fucking mermaid swim up to shore, one hand rubbing his face and a long majestic tail propelling him forward.

"Your tail is fucking pink," Jisung said shortly, looking at the tail and blinking. He wanted to laugh, the mermaid had long blondish hair hanging around his fair in a wet tangle.

"You got anything to say about it?" the mermaid asked, tail flicking a splash of water directly at Jisung. Minho laughed when the vampire was soaked. Chan chuckled and Changbin giggled while still shielding Felix from Seungmin.

"Not anymore fish boy,"  Jisung said with a tilt in his voice wiping lake water off his face.

"They are here for the info on the animal," Seungmin cut in. Hyunjin's eyes instantly brightened and a smile appeared on his face.

"He's whipped," Changbin whispered, earning himself a giggle from Felix.

"Seungminnie!" the mer cheered, dragging himself up onto the shore more. His skin glistened with water droplets in the morning sun that broke through the trees.