Chapter Ten-You're A God Chan

Jisung really couldn't feel anything anymore. The blood he drank didn't do anything. 

It was getting darker, closer to go time. He watched from his bed as the sun made its way behind the horizon. It was gone by now, just a faint orange glow that was disappearing.

With a bit of difficulty, he managed to get up from the bed, stretching out his legs and feeling instantly dizzy. He shook the dizziness away and made his way to the porch. Opening the door he felt relieved when the cold air hit his face.

A deep breath helped clear his mind, not as much as he would like but it cleared a little bit. Everything was still a jumble, words, and emotions and through spinning around and around.

"Jisung?" a soft voice called from the doorway. Jisung turned to see Chan of all people. The oracle guy looked even more stressed out than Jisung. He should probably be stressed but he has accepted his fate.

He couldn't help but resent the goddess that took them in. He would have questioned her but he never got the chance to see her after arriving. That was probably a good thing, he would probably break down and beg the girl for a different fate.

"Hi Chan," he said from his spot on the porch, watching the night come alive.

"Are you ok Jisung?" Chan asked. Jisung had been asked so many times he didn't know the answer anymore.

"Yeah, I accept fate, we are in the goddess of fate's house how could I not?" he jokingly asked back.

"She kind of an odd one, just knows what needs to happen, she also has a clock and that's weird," Chan joined him on the porch, watching the fairies dance in the trees way below them.

"That's why I'm accepting it. It will be better this way," Jisung admitted. In his heart, he didn't believe that but in his head, he knew it was true.

"Do you even truly want to break the bond," Chan asked, leaning against the railing next to Jisung. Jisung smiled sadly, eyes admiring the moon as it rose in the night sky. The sun and its glow are fully gone from the sky.

"Not in a million years, but for him, I'll do it," Jisung said before turning and walking back inside his room.

"You came up here for a reason right?" Jisung asked, pulling on his hoodie.

"Sianna wants us to head down there," he admitted. Jisung nodded, getting up and leaving the room, Chan behind still in it. He walked at an even pace. Making it down the stairs and saw Sianna standing looking out a window while Minho was seated on the couch.

The poor human looked scared. But being in a room with a literal goddess would scare anyone. Sianna noticed him first, turning and smiling at him softly. Her hair was down and flowing softly even though there was no wind. His hair seemed almost antigravity, something Jisung found cool.

"Hello," he greeted. Plopping onto the couch and ignoring the heavy gaze of the human.

"Glad you made it, we can get started right now," she said, moving around the room and gathering different rocks and crystals from around the house.

"Are those quartz's," Minho asked, watching as she teleported the coffee table out of the room and set them in a perfect circle, 6 rocks in total.

"Yeap, they are the best and easiest to work with," she explained. She moved her hand, seeming to pull a ray of light from the moon and thread it around the rocks, creating a circle of moonlight.

"Magic is cool," Minho muttered.

"Chan, open the door please and stand by it," Sianna ordered as the guy came downstairs. He looked at her confused but followed the directions. So far nothing went bad when she said it.