Sneak Peek :)

So if you follow me you should have been getting the updates about the new book I will be fully releasing in the next two months! Starting soon I will begin to publish the first 10 chapters in the first batch of updates. For now, to get you interested, here's a little something.
_______\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////_______

Minho could see him from across the courtyard. Dyed hair hanging over his eyes and shrouding his view. Hand coming up every other minute so he could take a drag of the death stick in his hand. Minho hated it. He hated looking at his-what used to be his best friend and seeing someone so unrecognizable.  His usual smile is always hidden by a deadpan look and black clothes covering his now-fit body. He had changed so much in the past 8 months and Minho wasn't there to watch.

Han Jisung was someone else now and Minho will regret letting him slip away for the rest of his life.

"I know you miss him but now's not the time to be making sad eyes at Jisung," Minho's current best friend elbowed him in the side to get his attention. Minho looked away as Jisung started to bring his hand up for another drag.

"It's dumb," Minho said picking up his stuff and following Changbin to the vending machine. Changbin had a problem with banana milk.

"It's not our fault he refuses to talk to us. It's not like you were the one to blame him," Changbin had given Minho this speech 80 million times but the older would never listen.

"Yeah but we didn't stop others from blaming him," Minho pointed out, not stopping his gaze from finding their forgotten friend once more. But Jisung was walking away, two of his new friends flanking his sides.

"Nothing we could have done would have stopped Chan from being an asshole," Changbin snapped his fiery gaze meeting Minho's guilty one. The sound of Changbins milk dropping from the vending machine was the only thing that brought them out of their contest.

"Asshole at 12 I will meet you after school," Before Minho could protest Changbin took off and a new presence was behind him. He turned around only to come face to face with a smiling Chan.

"Hey, Min. I take it he still hates me?" Chan asked, running a hand through his hair. Minho rolled his eyes.

"You refuse to let him see Felix. Of course, he hates you," Minho said, venom laced between words. He briskly walked past Chan, not wanting to be in this uncomfortable situation any longer.

"Min! Don't be like that, it's for Felix's safety!" Chan tried to explain himself, catching up to Minho with ease. Minho shook his head.

"He does not blame Jisung therefore he is not allowed to be around Felix. Don't lie Chan we all know the truth and don't call me that," Minho watched as Chan's eyes seemed to go dark at the mention of the forgotten friend.

"Felix needs the truth and Changbin does not agree with it. I'm doing it for Felix's safety," Chan said slowly. Minho felt chills go down his spine, Chan had changed. He was aggressive now, almost always angry and he had this scary aura that developed a month or so ago.

"I'm going to class Chan goodbye," Minho waved off the older boy and speed walked to his next class.
________\\\\\\\\////////________
And that's all you get for now! I made this cover a while back but would LOVE for a new one if anyone out there wants to put something together!
Until next time! Follow my twitter @si_titone cause I update on there and love hearing from the readers!
(Comments are my favorite thing ever
This sneak peak is also to spite the ever lovely Addeliza ;)
See you lovelies soon!!!