Chapter Nine-The Grand Goddess Of Fate

Jisung woke up tired, his face sore from tears and his body dully throbbing. He got up and was happy to find everyone already outside. As soon as he was out Chan deflated the tent, tucking it into a bag and handing Jisung a burrito.

"You ok Ji?" Changbin asked. Jisung shrugged.

"Tired, sleeping gave me no energy," he admitted honestly.

"The incomplete bond can do that," Seungmin pointed out. Jisung nodded.

"Good thing we are getting rid of it soon right," he joked, laughing and taking off upwards. Chan was close behind him but he couldn't tell. All of his senses were dull and not on full alert.

"Ji, you look really bad are you sure you can walk?" Chan asked. Jisung rolled his eyes.

"I'm fine, let's just get there and get this shit over with. A bath sounds wonderful and if this goddess does not have a bath I'm jumping off the mountain," he sped up. The group tailing behind him, Chan doing his best to keep up.

It was mostly a silent climb. Jisung was more than relieved to see a giant house-looking thing start to appear in the clouds.

"Damn she lives in luxury," Felix said. Hyunjin laughed.

"She is pretty fancy," Hyunjin admitted. The group stopped for breath, all of them gathering in a circle.

"It shouldn't be more than 10 minutes we can do this," Chan said, starting in the lead. Jisung attempted to follow him but a hand on his arm stopped him. He turned, almost laughing when he saw a concerned-looking Minho.

"Yes," he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You don't look very good are-are you ok?" Minho asked softly. Jisung did laugh this time. What a bipolar person fate gave him. He needed to see how Sianna thought Minho would be good for him.

"What the hell are you asking me right now?" he asked genuinely, wondering.

"I'm asking if you are ok?" Minho repeated. Jisung rolled his eyes and made a show of taking Minho's hand off his arm.

"I'm doing great, thank you. Getting hated is my favorite pastime. Glad you have a bite to match your hickies though. Good thing they are from the same person," Jisung laughed, turning around.

"Why are you such an asshole!!!" Minho called out, prompting Jisung to freeze.

"Me? An asshole, you need a look in the mirror because I have been no asshole" Jisung's voice was like solid ice. Minho scoffed

"I can't look in a mirror because there are marks from a monster," Jisung couldn't even feel the pain anymore. Minho's words were numb to him, ineffective.

"Yes, I am an asshole for giving in to you. For kissing you back and touching you as you begged me to. Because you wanted me to. You are the one thing I have ever wanted so Fuck. Me. for thinking you could ever want me back even a little" Jisung stormed off after that, feeling relieved that he finally got everything out.

"Where's the human?" Changbin asked when Jisung rejoined them. Jisung shrugged, not stopping the trek up. He figured they found Minho and followed after him because soon after they were at big gates. The house looks comfortable for a family of 20.

"Sianna I bring guests!" Hyunjin called out. Jisung watched the house, there was no indication of life.

He felt himself getting weaker and weaker, his arms failing first and his head falling forward.

"Catch Jisung" was all he heard before his legs gave out too. Collapsing and everything going black.

~~~