Chapter Three-Buckle Up Human Were Going On A Road-trip

"So this is a good witch?" Minho asked. The four people were on their way to the witch's hut along the edge of the forest. To most, it looked like your average cottage but to the supernatural eye, it was one of the most powerful witch huts.

"Yes, most witches are good," Chan stated for the third time. Although Jisung did not want to burden his friends, they refused to let Jisung go on his own. After that, it was silent, the air heavy with tension.

"Will Minho be able to go through?" Changbin asked, side-eyeing the human. It was very obvious the wolf hated him. Minho had not been spoken to once and was constantly getting side eyes from the small wolf. Chan decided to turn a blind eye to the threatening glances, he agreed that Minho deserved them. Jisung was a different story, kicking or smacking his friend whenever he would send a mean look.

"He deserves it," Changbin had muttered in his mind, sending Jisung a glance. Jisung just shrugged before trudging ahead of the group. Awkwardly, Minho fiddled with his hands, following Jisung as he took the next turn that led through a field and to a randomly placed hut.

"He should, since he has a bond with me," Jisung got softer as he spoke, not wanting to irritate the older with the mention of their mate bond again.

"Are humans not allowed in?" Minho asked no one in particular but hoping the soft Jisung would answer.

"It's warded, humans are shitty creatures, if they knew our friend was a witch they would want him killed or worse, studied for 'science'," Changbin snapped instead, quoting the word science.

"Has- has that happened before?" Minho asked, nervous. Changbin was calling him a shitty creature but Minho couldn't find it in his heart to blame the guy.

"Ever heard of the Salem witch trials little human?" Chan asked, gaze heavy and almost all-knowing. Minho just shut up. Of course, he had learned about the Salem witch trials, he just didn't think that actual witches were burned. He didn't believe anything supernatural was real until 2 nights ago.

"Here we are, you have your amulet, Ji?" Chan asked. Jisung rolled his eyes and held up his hand, a solid black band with a black gemstone set in the center glittering in the sun. Minho watched in confusion as Jisung pulled his hood up to shield his face before slipping off the ring and handing it to Chan.

"What was that?" Minho asked Jisung, ignoring Chan as he started doing something to the door.

"My sun pendant, the witch who lives here made it so I wouldn't get so easily sunburned," Jisung explained

"So vampires burn in the sun?" Minho asked. Jisung gave Minho a small smile and Minho held back his own.

"Kind of, for born vamps the sun can be harsh, for turned vamps like myself I just have sensitive skin, get sunburned easily and garlic makes me itchy," Jisung explained further giggling a little at Minho's confused expression.

"So garlic is a no go?" Minho asked, glancing back at Changbin and Chan as they continued to fiddle at the door.

"Contrary to common belief it's not the garlic we are sensitive to, it's an acid in the garlic. All in all, we are big sensitive babies with skin problems," Jisung jokes, thanking Chan when he handed his pendant back. Slipping it on Minho watched as he let his hood fall, the sun bouncing off of his dark hair making it look blue.

"He's on his way, there have been some problems with the borders lately, making passage back and forth difficult," Chan explained. Soon after Minho felt himself getting dizzy as the scenery around him rippled. He felt an arm grab his waist, keeping him upright and he grasped onto the shoulders of whoever was holding him.