Chapter 16

Plagg's POV

I made my way to Master Fu's place and quickly as I could. I was worried. I no longer felt the presence of Tikki with Marinette, meaning that either someone took the Miraculous or Marinette gave back the Miraculous for whatever reason.

I entered the door and immediately was tackled by my fellow kwamis.

" Plagg, you're here! What a surprise!" Trixx yelled cheerfully.  I can feel that Tikki's presence is nearby.

" Hey everyone. Where is Tikki?" I asked and they all collectively frowned.

" Tikki isn't feeling well...she doesn't even talk to any of us. She barely talks to Master and she rarely eats..." Pollen said with twary eyes. I began to panic and sped towards Pollen.

" Where is she Pollen?" I asked louder. She pointed to the miracle box.

" In her private space." She said. I nodded and thanked her. I flew into the Miracle box searching for Tikki. I haven't been here in a while so my memory is fuzzy. Creation... I walk towards an empty space and soon saw Tikki.

" Leave me alone." She said, not looking up.

" No Sugar Cube. I'm here to comfort you and listen to you." I said as softly as I could. I'm not good at comforting. This is what Tikki is good at, but when Tikki is down, someone has to make her feel better and that would be me. Her other half.

She looks up and I can see her face. Her eyes look so dull.

" Plagg...I don't know what's happening...I've just been feeling overwhelming melancholy at times. And it's not mine. Of course I'm upset that I couldn't help her out more. That I couldn't comfort her when she needed me the most. I felt bad how I watched her colors dull. The bullying, the stress from keeping the secret of being Ladybug from everyone she loves and cares about. Her crushing on you know who for so long, finally being able to have full conversations without jumbling her sentences. She's gone through so much yet, nothing has felt as bad as this. There is anguish and terror. Her mentality has started to deteriorate Plagg. She didn't know that I could feel her pain with the miraculous, but now....Why do I still feel it even after she resigned. This pain isn't mine. It must be hers." Tikki said crying loudly while I ranting. I get closet to her and wrap my arms around her.

" Oh Sugar Cube, I understand. I was forced to share the pain of my past miraculous holders. The torture they faced, their mental health shattering, etc. It hurts a lot, but she is a strong one. You have to be strong for her too. If the connection really is yours with her, then their might be a chance that she can feel your pain as well. Give her the fighting spirit and hope. If she feels your hope and continues to fight, it means she knows your are fighting along side her. You got this Sugar Cube! Although you aren't with her physically, you can always be with her spiritually." I said, trying my best to comfort her.  She ended up tackling me and we cuddled until she stopped crying.

" Now Sugar Cube, I heard that you haven't been eating properly. Let's go and get some food." I said. She nodded her head slowly and we made our way out of the miracle box. We both fly to where Master Fu is and see thar he is sleeping.

" Master Fu is resting. If you need something, maybe I can help." Wayzz said. We asked him about where the food is. mostly for tikki and he pointed to the kitchen.

" Master has a cookie jar full of Dupain's bakery cookies and for you, above the cookie jar, there is cabinet that is full of aged up cheese. How long they have been aged is written on the cheese wrappers." Wayzz said. We thanked him and made our way to the kitchen. We found the cookie jar and I watched Tikki slowly eat a cookie. She began to tear up and I pat her back trying to be comforting.

" Aren't you going to eat too, Plagg?" Tikki aske me which I chuckled lightly.

" I already ate so I'm fine for now." I said. Tikki touched my forehead worriedly.

" Do you feel sick Plagg?" She asked. I shook my head.

" You must be if you literally denied aged up cheese! You might even find camembert!" Tikki exclaimed. My ears perked up at the name. No Plagg, you are only here to comfort her.

" I'll be fine for now Sugar Cube. I need to head back to the kid." I said. Tikki frowned and I can tell she was slightly jealous. Now I feel bad...

" Sugar Cube, I'll try to visit more often, okay?" I told her and she just nodded. I gave her a hug and left after saying goodbye to everyone. I had a bit of time before Adrien wake up for school. I few as quickly as I  could and made my way into hid room through the window. I lay on the other pillow and just as I was getting comfortable, the alarm rings.

Good friggin morning to you too alarm clock!!!