Chapter 17

Marinette's POV

Did yesterday really happen? Did Chat and I really......

KISS?!?!

TWICE?!?

I actually slept really well last night. That dumb cat somehow put me in a really good mood, so no nightmares!
__________________________________

I was in class and couldn't stop thinking about the kisses from last night.

Turns out there was a test that I didn't study for. I groaned to myself. I didn't study because of everything that has happened. Plus my whole body is still a bit sore from my visit with Mr. Agreste. I'm somehow quickly healing from big injuries. For some reason. The small cuts I had made preciously weren't deep enough to have me magically heal...

Then I remembered something that I read in the Miraculous Grimoire. Something about there being a special Ladybug miraculous holder who will be able to heal, purify, along with some other hightened abilities like hightened strength, agility and reflexes, and more, but I wasn't able to read/ understand the rest.

" Marinette! Watch where you're going!" I heard someone scream. I snapped out of the daze I was in and realized I almost fell down the stairs. I looked around to see who warned me, but instead was met with Lila staring directly at me and smirking. She then began to walk towards me. I, now turned away from the stairs, stupidly took a step back out of fear and fell down the stairs. I suddenly stopped, but I knew for certain I wasn't at the bottom of the stairs.

" Are you okay? Here, let me help you up." A masculine voice said. I opened my eyes to be met with a hazel green eyed boy. I was about to take his hand to get up, but hesitated to when I heard Lila's voice.

" Marinette! Are you okay, you must be in so much pain! Here let me help you up." Lila said walking down the stairs quickly to meet up with me. She stood next to the boy, holding out her hand to me, but she was glaring at me. I in response on reflex, hit her hand away and tried to get up on my own out of fear. There was sharp pains on my shoulder and legs. The boy decided to help me up which I didn't avoid, but I winced when he touched my back.

" Are you okay, did I hurt you or is your back sore from falling?" He asked while stopping from touching my back all together. I nodded and could feel Lila glaring daggers at me. Lila stepped closer and began to talk to the boy.

" Thank you for helping my friend! I'll be taking her to the nurse since I have her for my next class."

He looked at her and then looked at me.

" Is she really your friend?" He asked. I saw Lila was glaring at me from the corner of my eyes. I nodded hesitantly. He looked concerned.

" If she really is your friend then why did you slap her hand away when she was offering you help?" He asked curiously. I looked at him with shocked eyes.

" I-I..." I began wanting to tell someone else the truth, but I quickly shut mouth. No. bad Marinette!

" We recently had a fight about something stupid and I guess she's still somewhat angry about it. Mari, I'm really sorry about what I said to you yesterday. Please forgive me..." Lila said looking sad, but I know what she wants. She wants me to go with her after I 'forgive her'.

The boy looks between both of us. I sigh and put on a fake smile. I have to do this. If I don't, she'll tell Mr. Agreste aka Hawkmoth.

" I forgive you Lila..." I said. She then grabbed my arm tightly which caused me to wince, but  Lila didn't relax her grip. I looked up at the boy and he looked more concerned now. I gave him a small smile.