˚₊✩‧₊ [ 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ] dinner

SHE muttered a quiet "hi" as the boy offered her a gentle smile, "hi chae

SHE muttered a quiet "hi" as the boy offered her a gentle smile, "hi chae."

she greets his dad and yeji, his little sister.

yeji and chaeyoung had formed quite the sisterly bond over the years.

sometimes even sunghoon gets a bit sulky when they're spending time all together, and yeji and chaeyoung speak of things he doesn't understand one bit nor he's interested in, such as romance books.

"you look pretty," he says while glaring at her, and all she's able to do is smile.

her dad had puts on a hockey game that was set for tonight on the tv. sunghoon played hockey for a while when he was little, so it's safe to say he was invested.

he kept looking back at her and explaining some rules and stuff that kept happening.

thanks to him and to previous conversations she's had with him, she knows a thing or two about hockey. she stared at him from time to time as he went on and did his best clarifying hockey terms to the girl.

sunghoon had played hockey before choosing and switching to figure skating. even though it was his decision, and he doesn't have to please anyone, the girl was so glad he chose ice skating.

when he's on ice, he's brilliant.

the way he gracefully does an 'ina bauer' sliding himself through the ice as if he was flying. he is truly great at it.

suddenly, a memory popped in her head, making her laugh.

he glanced back at her, looking away from the tv and putting his attention on her. "what are you laughing at?" he asks her with a small grin.

"nothing nothing" she says still smiling, but he lets out a small grunt while nudging her side and tickling her, teasing the girl beside him.

she gave in, "i was just thinking about the times where you would get so frustrated because of some spins. coach choi calling you out and telling you to have patience, then she would call me out too for laughing at you" she says recalling the memory while chuckling in between words, him following on laughing as well.

"aahh, i got so frustrated. but you kept on laughing at my frustration and that made me really flustered!" he said laughing, his dimple showing.

the memory sparked a conversation between the pair, talking and recalling past memories with a smile on their faces.

gosh, he's so cute.

:¨·.·¨:
'·.

very short chapter! im sorry :(
i really wanted to separate what happens in the next chapter from this one!
idk why but yeah :)
i'll release this chapter followed by another chapter tho!
don't forget to vote and comment! :)
see u!
mwaahhh, ari<3