˚₊✩‧₊𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 oh, she cried

AFTER arriving home from her outing with jake, she was exhausted from the long day she had and wanted nothing more than to just lay on her bed and rest her eyes.

nevertheless, her phone buzzed yet again on her nightstand. chaeyoung let out a sigh before she could even read the contact number.

she gulped when she read sunghoon's name on her screen.

lover boy🖤
meet me tomorrow in the cafe near the mall you always go to.
at 5 pm
please hear me out chaeyoung
i promise it wasn't the way it looked
please
sent 10:17 pm

she thought long and hard for her answer.

angel🤍
i can't tomorrow
sent 10:19 pm

she lied. she wanted to hear him out but a part of her just wasn't ready, not yet.

lover boy🖤
okay
uhm, how does tuesday sound to you?
sent 10:20 pm

angel🤍
okay
see u on tuesday then.
sent 10:21 pm

chaeyoung felt tears building up in her eyes once again, and she didn't stop them.

the salty tears blurred her eyesight, some even falling on her phone.

her phone buzzed once again, but she decided to just leave it on her nightstand and go to sleep.

as she accommodated herself under her duvet, she sobbed.

her mind raced with thoughts. she was young and had a long life ahead of her, but how come her soul felt so exhausted this early in her life?

and it wasn't just what happened with sunghoon today, it was also jiwon's friendship she had failed to keep.

even though she had won a gold meal hours earlier, the lee girl was so insecure about her skating skills at times, and it killed her.

but she was sensible, significantly. everything ate her up, slowly but surely.

the lee girl held a smile on her face all the time, reassuring words leaving her mouth every time she senses one of her loved one's sad feelings. she comforted everyone and everything, she believed in good things and believed everything happens for a reason.

she was the type of person to be extremely scared of bugs and animals, yet she would look at them with such endearing and shiny eyes.

she was the type to let people in in her life because she believed they were good.

she was the type to comfort everyone in her surroundings and succeeding at it.

but, how come she wasn't able to comfort herself, or  just simply believe in herself?

she felt like she was drowning, and she didn't know if someone would be able to save her before her lungs start filling with water.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

TUESDAY had arrived, and for some reason, the sun couldn't shine brighter from her window, although she felt the very exact opposite.