author's note. PLEASE READ !!

hi, welcome!

this is my first book! i'm so nervous to publish this wtf?? 

as it's my first book, i may make grammar mistakes and/or a mistake in general without realizing. english it's not my first language. so please be nice to me about it!! :)

(or any plot holes, although i doubt it because i've checked a thousand times, but you never know lmao).

and u bet it will be quite cringey. (just a bit, i promise)
(sorry for that, it's all for the sake of the plot💀)

IMPORTANT ! best read in black screen !!!

anywho, whatever i portray sunghoon as or any other idols in this book, don't relate in no way in how i think they are in real life! it's pure fiction.

i do have to point out, in this book, sunghoon's a normal 19 year old, who figure skates and goes to school.

and warning! swearing and cursing. :) (slightly but still)

lowercase intended!! (for aesthetic purposes)

i'll try to remember to put a TW on a chapter that may be sensitive to some. (please tell me if a chapter needs a tw and i didn't add one! please!<3)

thank u for giving my book a chance! i promise the chapters get better as they progress:)

so yeah, that's that.

in the other hand,
enjoy and happy reading!

mwaaahh, ari <3

the way my prologue connects with the story is inspired by FOREVERLANDO 's way of doing it!
if ur an f1/soccer fan, pls check this amazing author's books! they're mf a.w.e.s.o.m.e and you get hooked very quickly !! <3