𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ˚₊✩‧₊

this was my first book. it's all put very messily and since it was written a year ago, my writing here isn't the best! i've got to say, it has gotten so much better.

therefore, please be nice if you see a typo or if something doesn't make sense.

thank you.

she takes a few steps back, turns herself around, and starts sprinting. having a hard time catching where she steps foot in because of the heavy tears creating in her eyes.

arriving to her dressing room and locking the door after her, wincing when the handle puts pressure on her injured palm. the first thing the girl does when she gets there is sob.

sobbing uncontrollably against the door, positioning her hand on her chest, attempting to console her shattered heart somehow.

her mind dashing with millions of thoughts, her racing heart almost leaving her chest.

she cries until she has no strength to do so anymore, distracting her from the noise that kept coming from the door ever since she locked herself in the room.

"chaeyoung!! open the door, please" he lets out with a husky voice. almost begging her to open the door.

she keeps on letting herself crumble, sitting on the cold floor while listening to him knocking on the door repeatedly,

calling her name desperately.