Chapter 05

Reyna's POV
It's been weeks since I've last talked to nico, although I missed him like crazy my pride won't let me go talk him, All I can do is steal glances at him while practicing or while we're eating. I know nico wouldn't approach me because of his pride also, damn just because of our stupid prides we're suffering like this, I need to apologize to him like right now.
No one's POV
The roman Demigods we're all eating dinner silently, until their praetor reyna stood up,everyone turned and looked at her,thinking she has something to say except nico, reyna cleared her throat," get back to what you're doing" she said, so everyone did, reyna walked until she's beside nico, " meet me in the woods in half an hour please nico" she whispered then walked outside. Nico wanted to hug her right there and apologize but he can't, so he didn't do anything.
Reyna's POV
I know he will come, he will I said to myself over and over again, but what if he won't my mind argued, he will, he cares about me I said. I tried to be patient but with each passing minute the more I get nervous,it's been 15 minutes but he still didn't show up and when I'm about to went back, I heard rustling then I felt two pale arms hugging me,"I'm sorry for being a jerk, I'm sorry please forgive me I'm sorry" nico said, I hugged him back and said " I'm sorry too for acting that way, I guess I'm still hurt about what you felt for thalia" nico pulled away and kissed me softly,"I understand why you acted like that and I'm sorry again" he said sincerely,"I forgive you" I said,"come on" he said tugging me along "let's sleep it's getting late" he whispered.
We're now laying on nico's bed with my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me, I kissed his cheek and said "I love you nico" I waited for a reply until I fell asleep.but not before hearing him say the words I love you, I smiled and snuggled closer to him.
Nico's POV
I know I did the right thing,I care about her and it pains me when I saw her with dissapointment on her face,I love reyna, her hair, her eyes, her nose,everything. but a part of you still loves thalia my mind said, I pushed that thought at the back of my mind, all I could think was someone finally loves me, reyna loves me.
I admit I'm really happy I said it back, I didn't regret it not one bit,I really love reyna, she's always there for me not like others.
Reyna's POV
I'm really really happy nico loves me back, he finally got over thalia, it's been three days since we've slept together on the same bed and three days of us sleeping together. We've been doing it 'cause when we slept together nico's nightmare stopped. and I'm glad I could help him with that.
Nico's POV
I saw reyna practicing with one boy, I think it's the new kid, while I was approaching them, the boy took one look at me then walked away looking terrified, everyone's afraid of me except reyna,one of the reasons why I love her.
"Hey rey-rey" I said while wrapping my arms aroud her waist,she slapped my chest then said "don't call me that" I chuckled,"I love you" I whispered sincerely, then kissed her passionately "I love you too"