Chapter 07

author's note: I'M BACK!!!!!!

 thank you so much guys!!! for the 1k reads I appreciate it very much .I'm sorry I haven't got the time to update in a very long time. I didn't realize that somebody might be reading my story so I didn't update, I'll try to update as soon as I can

Nico's POV

* I was in camp half blood, standing under a tree, watching the other campers then I saw her. the one who betrayed me,hurt me like everyone else,she was talking to percy and annabeth,I shadow-traveled closer to hear what they're talking about, I landed behind some god's cabin, I heard bits and pieces of what they're talking about like "I'm good", "how's camp?", "It's fine", "where is he?". The last one bugs me, is she asking about me? The tiny piece of hope inside me popped like a baby when I heard percy's answer,"jason's fine he's in camp J"  

*I woke up shocked after that dream, for mortals that's probably a coincidence but for us demigods it's not. does my dream means thalia is back? I walk back and forth fustrated,reyna suddenly barged into my room, I stopped walking and stare at her.

"Nico are you alright?"reyna asked checking me, pulling my face side to side, "reyna I'm fine, are you?" I stopped her then asked,she sat on my bed pulling me down beside her,"I shouldn't be telling you this but.....thalia's back" I stood up quickly like my butt is on fire.reyna stood up too "nico calm down please you're making me nervous" "please say something baby" I couldn't focus on what reyna's trying to say, my mind keeps repeating *thalia's back, thalia's back, she's here she came back* "NICO" reyna shouted,I looked at her startled "I'm sorry reyna I just need to think" then I shadow-travelled leaving reyna alone.

thalia's POV

I'm back finally, I realized that camp half-blood is my true home and I couldn't leave. I felt whole again although I know something's missing. "thalia I'm glad you're back" annie said "awww I  miss you too annie"I teased her "I told you a thousand times not to call me that!" she screamed while I just laughed at her."but seriously I miss you annabeth" I told her "I miss you too thals" then she hugged me. I smiled at her but then remembered nico, my smile faltered a bit but annabeth still saw it."you missed him huh" she said I just nod "where is he?" I asked, annabeth stayed quiet "is there something I need to know?" I asked "thalia..........he's with reyna"